2013/2014 Scottish Premiership Season

Hearts are just after bringing on a lad called Billy King.

wonderful…
was there some cunt called Jackson Irvine playing for a Glasgow based club yesterday?

1-0 Hearts FT.

Smashing sign/banner from the Aberdeen supporters today:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BRZ5DasCMAIz7GF.jpg:large

I think they’ll be our main challengers this season. If we lose to them in Pittodrie next Saturday then we fall 6 points behind them. That may be irretrievable.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 815669, member: 9”]Smashing sign/banner from the Aberdeen supporters today:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BRZ5DasCMAIz7GF.jpg:large

I think they’ll be our main challengers this season. If we lose to them in Pittodrie next Saturday then we fall 6 points behind them. That may be irretrievable.[/quote]

+1

They have been linked with McCourt recently as well, if they get him that’s a pretty major statement of intent from them.

Nutsy’ll surely get the bullet at Hibs?

They fell away alarmingly in the league last season, ultimately missing out on the top 6 after being second in late October / early November.

I felt it was beating Hearts in the cup (after a shocking recent derby record, including the 5-1 spanking in the 2012 cup final) and progressing to the final that kept him in the job.

When they didn’t win that final, it was very important to start well this season so the tanking off Malmo and 2 league defeats from 2 puts him in a very precarious position alright. The crowd seems to have turned on him too.

That said, a Chairman would hardly sack a manager in August. He’s definitely in line to get the chop early enough into the season if things don’t pick up though.

@Bandage[/USER] and @[USER=1]Rocko

Who is this John Souttar that plays for Dundee United and do you know if he is any good? Sunderland have a bid accepted for him - only 17.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 841019, member: 1052”]@Bandage[/USER] and @[USER=1]Rocko

Who is this John Souttar that plays for Dundee United and do you know if he is any good? Sunderland have a bid accepted for him - only 17.[/quote]
Only saw him once in a random game. He didn’t do an awful lot but heard he was their latest great prospect. Didn’t play against us earlier this season in the Stokes free kick game I don’t think.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 841019, member: 1052”]@Bandage[/USER] and @[USER=1]Rocko

Who is this John Souttar that plays for Dundee United and do you know if he is any good? Sunderland have a bid accepted for him - only 17.[/quote]

He played centre back against us in the cup semi final last season when he was 16. He looks a prospect. I prefer their creative / attacking midfield player Ryan Gauld - he’s genuine top class.

Dundee United won 4-0 at Motherwell today on the back of their impressive display at Celtic Park last weekend. Young Ryan Gauld scored twice and I really want Celtic to sign him. Souttar defended excellently against Celtic too last week.

Caley Thistle won 3-1 at Hibs with Terry Butcher in the stand. He’s leaving Thistle to take over at Hibs but the clubs are still negotiating a compensation package.

Hearts had a really unexpected 3-1 win at Aberdeen who had been going very well. That’s Hearts back up to -4 points and the could get up to zero before Christmas. :clap:

4 assists for young Ryan Gauld today.

A video of Gauld’s display yesterday. He’s some prospect:

[media=vimeo]80161129[/media]

How much would it take to bring him to Celtic Park?

I think it would take £4m now and 25% percentage of any future transfer fee. He’s outstanding - it would be a bargain.

do you fancy them to finish second?..

I reckon it’ll be between them and Celtic.

dickhead…

:eek:

Ryan Gauld scored again at the weekend, turned 18 today and signed a new 4-year deal with Dundee United.