2013 Cunt of the Year Log Thread

Time to set this up to prevent more shite going on in the 2012 Thread.

Get your cunts in here. For the day thats in it, I nominate the citizens of Cavan and Fermangh, and Seán Quinn to act as their proxy.

denis irwin
anthony daly

Paddy Crerand

Alex Ferguson.

Jesus lads are none of ye reading the Jimmy Saville thread? Jim Davidson-close the thread down and we have a definitive winner already.

Fat Pitz.

Caul Pollins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNX_4ZwOPys

A threesome nomination here. I know it’s old but I’ve just seen it now and it’s still very relevant.
Pat Kenny (can’t retire because he was only earning €1m a year), O’Toole and then, the icing on the cake, Ian O’Doherty in the audience.

The lads were glad he was beat up at their gig. :lol:

Hard to pick a bigger cunt among them.

Ian “Iano” Dempsey.

Driving to work yesterday and turned on Today FM (I know, I know) where Dempsey was talking about what sport to look forward to in 2013, particularly golf and which Irish players he fancied to do well in the majors. Of course he went with McIlroy.

A few minutes later someone text in and said McIlroy was not Irish (a fair enough observation considering McIlroy himself had said he considers himself more British than Irish previously). Dempsey just replies in that smug tone of his “but he is Irish.”

Ian Dempsey is an alright sort. Gave me his copy of Nirvana’s In Utero album when I filled petrol for him back in the early 90’s.

Joe McNamara, builder of Achillhenge.

Even by the exalted standards of French cuntishness, Gerard Depardieu is standing out lately.

Why mate?

Joe is a few roods short of an acre but an alright sort.

These 2 are cunts. One of them very crazy though.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwkk7e_alex-jones-vs-piers-morgan-1776-will-commence-again-if-you-try-to-take-our-firearms-full-interview_news#.UOyx53cr2So

I feel he’s a reckless, self-pitying cunt who owes taxpayers millions and has been known to despoil the beautiful landscape of Achill Island who seems to have now done a bunk. A worthy cunt for this thread I reckon.

Davie Fitz,getting him in early as he is bound to make a cunt of himself at some stage through the year but for now being from clare will suffice.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER, post: 731600”]

I feel he’s a reckless, self-pitying cunt who owes taxpayers millions and has been known to despoil the beautiful landscape of Achill Island who seems to have now done a bunk. A worthy cunt for this thread I reckon.[/quote]

Ah sure he wasn’t doing any harm, god love him

Poor ould Joe Mac, I remember the glory days of 05/06 and he swanning around Galway in a Bentley. I guess he thought that’s how life was meant to be for him and feels let down by the forces of capitalism.

Take it on the chin Joe you cnut.

Speaking of cunts, There are rumours that 40 Gaffs Frankeen Fahy is going to run again in the next election, these lads have some neck in fairness.

You’ve got it all wrong mate. Joe was an extremely clever man who found out that if you buy a house, wait 6 months for it to treble in value and then sell it on, then you would make a nice tidy profit-imagine if you had 100 houses!!! How was Joe or the clever financial people to know that this was unsustainable-he is dead right for now telling the banks to fuck off looking for their money. We can now pay for his debts in much the same way as he would have shared his profits with us had his dead cert property gamble paid off.

WTF?!

http://cp12-eu.stablehost.com/~thefreek/board/public/style_emoticons/default/apploud.gif

Same as you’d have done yourself Horsebox if you’d the chance, right?