2013 RTÉ Sports Awards

AP McCoy:clap:

Fucking horse racing. FRO.

seething

Who won what?

Guess.

Clare hurlers and AP McCoy cleaned up.

Declan Hannon won the bottler of the year award.

Too fucking right I am. Still, at least Robbie the racist didnt win it.

Not to mention the appointment of O’Flaharta…Laois looked fucked now all right.

Ah here, I respect TDB, Farmer and Anto far too much to make a cut off Leitrim but you know your place in the pecking order mate, try to remember where it is.

Thats a good fella.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 877100, member: 180”]Ah here, I respect TDB, Farmer and Anto far too much to make a cut off Leitrim but you know your place in the pecking order mate, try to remember where it is.

Thats a good fella.[/quote]

I’m quite aware of our place in the pecking order as regards GAA and can only see the graph as possibly upward.
You, however, come across as some form of lonely/supercillious cunt, what with your consumate desire to have a winkie/spastic observation on every post. There’s more to life than being an “Internet Warrior”, you should be out riding young ones and scoffing a multiplicty of pints other than the “life” you exist…

I don’t give a fuck…I’m in a handy chair…a couple of Hennessys and a fine lock of chasers…

But, all said, now that I’ve put you in your place, a Happy Christmas to you and yours…:pint:

[quote=“Boxtyeater, post: 877103, member: 246”]I’m quite aware of our place in the pecking order as regards GAA and can only see the graph as possibly upward.
You, however, come across as some form of lonely/supercillious cunt, what with your consumate desire to have a winkie/spastic observation on every post. There’s more to life than being an “Internet Warrior”, you should be out riding young ones and scoffing a multiplicty of pints other than the “life” you exist…

I don’t give a fuck…I’m in a handy chair…a couple of Hennessys and a fine lock of chasers…

But, all said, now that I’ve put you in your place, a Happy Christmas to you and yours…:pint:[/quote]
Seems an oddly long post for a man who doesn’t give a fuck at 2am, you silly old fool. Many happy returns, thats if you make it through the night.

[quote=“Boxtyeater, post: 877103, member: 246”]I’m quite aware of our place in the pecking order as regards GAA and can only see the graph as possibly upward.

But, all said, now that I’ve put you in your place, a Happy Christmas to you and yours…:pint:[/quote]

You’re an awful gobshite sometimes, but that’s a super word you used, and perfectly suitable.

Spelt it wrong though

That’s great news to wake up to.

Anthony Peter McCoy. Living legend and one time jockey of the ill fated Cabernet Sauvignon :clap:

I’ll be in the area but no boozing this year @Faldo

You playing the soccer on Stephens day?

Ah ya prob will ya…sur you will have to have one or two like!!

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 877119, member: 48”]That’s great news to wake up to.

Anthony Peter McCoy. Living legend and one time jockey of the ill fated Cabernet Sauvignon :clap:[/quote]

I fitted out a yoga centre about 2 months ago for this Aussie bird who claims to have been banging him back in the day. She claims he’s a mad cunt and has a serious sling on him. She had a load of stories about him. She seemed to be a bit if an attention seeker so hard to know how much she was embellishing everything.

Dont ever change kev

So Clare nearly get relegated from the league.They didn’t win munster.They were seconds away from blowing an all ireland against an “average” Cork team and they win the team of the year award.Dublins footballers on the other hand won every trophy going.On another note i find the sexist posts about the Cork womens team on this thread to be very worrying and disturbing.I wonder will some people find it so funny when the solicitors letter arrives in the post!:smiley: