2013 Six Nations

8 Leinster, 4 Munster, 2 Ulster and 1 Connacht.

some of our rugby commentators very bullish about our chances v Wales on the strength of the win over the Argies

None of them seem to mention that the Argies were very poor on the day and knackered after their series of games v NZ, Africa, Australia.

wales have a few injuries but they love putting one over Ireland when we get a bit cocky

how the the rogbee experts here see it going?

Wales for a home win i think.

Two old men in the middle trying to stop the welsh juggernauts coming up the middle.
The biggest problem will be what to do if things start to go wrong there as the bench is dismal.

That will beno problem. Rog will comeon at out half and Sexton will move to centre. Problem solved.

wales to win then twice as nice???

Decent enough bench I thought.

Cronin can’t throw a line out. kilcoyne looks promising, fitzpatrick is in because the frantic scramble to find anyone other than him failed, ocallaghan and henry will bash away but won’t change a game redan could make a big impact off the bench alright rog is finished earls could help finish a game but the fact that he can’t dislodge d’arcy is sign enough of his form

No idea

He plays in a different position to darcy?! Fitz will do grand for the last 10. Cronin, yeah not a great thrower, pity he’s a hooker and not a 7, but he can come in and make great carries and throw to the front.

I fully expect Ireland to beat Wales today. If we commit players to the breakdown preventing quick ball to Philips and use our rush defense effectively we will win. Wales scrum is not to be feared anymore and we should win the lineout area as well.

I expect Scotland to cover the handicap against a yet again over-rated English team. Farrell and Barritt know nothing about an expansive game. Farrell will kick England to victory alright, but Scotland will run them fairly close. I hop[e all of TTK will be behind our team today :wink:

Wales 15 Ireland 21

England 60 Scotland 0

Italy 12 France 28

We have to compete at the breakdown, It’s paramount. I think we have enough to do so and the better players to break the gain line.

CM great to see you on board. Inspirational words :clap: :clap:

CM, I expect your ‘we’ is not Ireland?

Great to hear Sir Tony namechecked among the greats there in RTÉ’s intro :clap:

Ireland will win this. Fuck the begrudgers :guns:

This is woeful.

It’s a war of attrition mate

Ah thats sheer class from O’Driscoll