2014 Cunt of The Year

Here, I’ll start her off with a suitable nomination:

Pat Cox. A cunt on massive pension (courtesy of the exchequer) slides a nice little earner to “an old friend” without adherance to protcol. Whether this stands up to what passes for “scrutiny” with the likes of Renton and his associates is immaterial, Cox is and has always been, nothing but a cunt of the highest order.

Zeebs for me.

Edit: He’s my 2013 COTY.

Our premier newman,tough on crime and cutting spend is hi way, now we are at the stage where bikies are being put in jail for having a drink with each others and the cost pf putting them in jail is huge

Look here TWCB, this applies to Oireland. Sad to say, although your deportation order may expire before the Championship starts in May, this being a GAA site, your nomination has been declined.

Meanwhile, Happy New Year from the Officialdom on here, it’s good to know that you’re alive at least.

Please desist from further non-Irish nominations until re-patrionisation…Boxtyeater.

Oireland is full of free state traitors mate and is one of the most racist countries around, who isnt a cut that lives there, haing queenslanders adds gravitas to the thread

Police State.

[quote=“Boxtyeater, post: 882325, member: 246”]Here, I’ll start her off with a suitable nomination:

Pat Cox. A cunt on massive pension (courtesy of the exchequer) slides a nice little earner to “an old friend” without adherance to protcol. Whether this stands up to what passes for “scrutiny” with the likes of Renton and his associates is immaterial, Cox is and has always been, nothing but a cunt of the highest order.[/quote]

Always thought he was a cunt. This is futher proof.

Theo Walcott

He may be a cunt, but its fuck all to do with yesterdays activities. All he did was give a bit back to some fans, fuck them if they can’t take a dose of their own medicine.

Anyhoo, he’s INELIGIBLE.

Gay Byrne.

Moaning about the lack of Garda checkpoints in recent weeks. This Uncle Tom cunt will only be happy when all motorists are punished even more than they are already. Retired years but still happy to keep his snout in the trough and maintain a public profile to sooth his ego. C U N T.

What sort of cunt backs up his argument with a Niamh Whoran article? Zebo could no doubt be a cunt, but any cuntishness he may have is offset by that fucking cunt.

Thats all I need to know. Your nomination is INELIGIBLE.

Anyone deemed a cunt by Whoran has serious doubt over him.

Lovely put down by Flannery. Could Flannery be an alright sort?

What kind of a cunt would post a picture of Zebo poking his girlfriend?

Barry Hearn,that is all

[quote=“Sidney, post: 882326, member: 183”]Zeebs for me.

Edit: He’s my 2013 COTY.[/quote]

I am seconding this as I feel the same on both counts.

[quote=“Boxtyeater, post: 882325, member: 246”]Here, I’ll start her off with a suitable nomination:

Pat Cox. A cunt on massive pension (courtesy of the exchequer) slides a nice little earner to “an old friend” without adherance to protcol. Whether this stands up to what passes for “scrutiny” with the likes of Renton and his associates is immaterial, Cox is and has always been, nothing but a cunt of the highest order.[/quote]

And he out in Kiev recently trying to be the EU’s hard man persuading the Ukranians to sign a trade agreement.

The Cunt