2015 All Ireland Football Championship - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE IT STOP

Tyrone are very disciplined in the tackle, we foul more to kill the time rather than to kill the moves, we’re very confident of shutting the opposition down with our tackling and opposition rather than fouling. I think Kerry will be much more cynical in their fouling, they’ll foul us an awful lot in the middle of the pitch when we break forward in numbers.

1 Like

is mark o;shea the lad kev was saying had issues and got his wages paid to his family rather than him?

No.
Marc is apparently the Non Alco.

I think the difference is us Mexicans are that bit smarter and have better lawyers.

Marc O Se has been rolling back the years this year after a nice pick up last year. Genuinely thought he was gone 2-3 years ago. Can O Neill had a big impact there I believe

Do you think Kerry are that naive?

I would question the validity of that team and I expect changes Sunday.

Donnelly potentially puts a spanner in the Kerry game plan, you have to agree his hard running is difficult to stop. He is having an exceptional year so far.

He has played well the last 2 games and has built up a head of steam. But Kerry won’t allow him career up the middle with no centre back. That’s just mad talk.

As ebeneezer was saying, kerry are not overly worried about this. All they have to do is bring the intensity and the game will work itself out for them.
And it is true, many of them and others are starting to look at mayo.

The fucking odds on PP are not up for outright wins. I’M thinking a western double

What are Tyrone -4?

I think we’ll decimate them the longer the game goes on and I don’t see why some people are so certain of a Kerry win. Just look at the Donegal game last year, they needed two freak goals to win them the game (and it could so easily have been a draw right at the death). Their attacking gameplan looked fairly rudderless against a very flat and off-key Donegal. If the high ball into Donaghy isn’t working then Kerry are goosed.

It’s not just Donnelly running through the middle it will be McNabb, Harte, McCann, McCrory etc. Our whole defence is at their element driving forward at pace. Kerry don’t have any defender you would put your trust in right now, McCurry and McAliskey are flying. McAliskey, in particular is very underrated and he’s really robust, quick off the mark and classy.

For me there is far, far more balance to Tyrone and that’s why they win. You just have to look at the teams named, Tyrone are the ones who are confident to go out and play their natural game, Kerry are the side trying to counteract for us.

What freak goals you clown? The first goal was practiced over and over again in training.
The 2nd goal came from pressure and intelligent play and Donaghy doing his homework.

The first goal was a shot that was blocked down.

The second goal was a monumental error from Durcan.

Only an idiot would discount the huge amount of luck attached to each.

Kerry were also aided by the fact that Donegal left their in form forward on the bench until midway through the second half.

Unbelievably dumb

That’s a given as you have outright ignored the huge slices of fortune that Kerry got with the two goals in that game.

They really struggled to open Donegal up in that game, a match where Donegal looked quite flat in contrast to their previous displays last summer.

They say you make you own luck however Kerry have ridden Lady Luck very hard over the past two seasons and it may catch up with them this time. From Mayo failing to close out a winning position to a clash of heads involving the two most important players, to a deflection and a goalkeeper brainfart and ending with a referee’s decision and a hail mary. Adding that to a defence playing open through the middle against a counter-attack team who move the ball quickly leads me to think that Tyrone have a far better chance than the 4/1 offered by PP.

No goals. Tyrone win by 2 in a controversial finish.

Aidan O Mshoney only went and got married abroad last week :smile:

1 Like

Wonder will O’Mahony get juiced up for this game?

Kerry by 2 scores (6+) keeping them at arms length down the straight. Done and Dusted.

The Connacht double is best priced with Bet365 at just under 13/1.

Wouldn’t it be marvellous all the same ?

1 Like

Admirable revisionism there nimby. Donegal didn’t look great at all last year. They were flat as fuck. Their performance against dublin came out of the blue. Even donegal people felt they’d no chance.
And donegal were more than in that game at half time but couldn’t kick on and kerry closed them out like pros. Your wish to paint the win as lucky is laughable.