2015 All Ireland Football Championship - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE IT STOP

He writes for Northern papers also you stupid cunt. You have mugged yourself off yet again with that Southern Media rant. :smiley:
@Tonymac has you rattled to within an inch of your life, your shirts must be dripping with sweat.

I’m not sure who the bigger mug is @Nembo Kid[/USER] or the apes trying to argue with [USER=2514]@Nembo Kid

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1143542, member: 1517”]He writes for Northern papers also you stupid cunt. You have mugged yourself off yet again with that Southern Media rant. :smiley:
@Tonymac has you rattled to within an inch of your life, your shirts must be dripping with sweat.[/QUOTE]

RTE Is not a northern media outlet and neither is the Indo, two outlets who are have a blatant agenda against Ulster sides. Brolly works for both.

Has he ever written for Gaelic Life?

:rolleyes:

I don’t see what that has to do with, when he is with RTE and the Indo, he pushes their agenda.

Oh okay, he has different agendas when writing with Tyrone based publication Gaelic Life. Have I that correct?

Yes. I doubt you have him go on a diatribe about Sean Cavanagh or Mickey Harte in Gaelic Life, do you?

Dunno, I am currently being brainwashed by the Southern Media.

:rolleyes:

Just take your beating and move along.

Just take your beating and move along.[/QUOTE]
Really?

http://gaeliclife.com/2015/03/joe-brolly-stare-out-mickey-and-prozac/

[quote= Joe Brolly]
We’re not in the business of entertainment” said Mickey Harte, after Tyrone beat Mayo three weeks ago in a typically depressing game of modern football. You don’t say Mickey. Tyrone lined out with all 15 players behind the halfway line. Mayo, as is their wont, persisted with the quaint idea that they could play Gaelic football. If their joint-managers don’t cop on soon, it’ll be another year without an All-Ireland.

The few journalists still awake by full time asked Mickey about the dire spectacle created by Tyrone’s strategy. “The only thing that matters is the scoreboard” said Mickey.

On Saturday night in Croke Park, Tyrone were ‘not in the business of entertainment’ again. Afterwards, Mickey responded to criticisms of whatever it was they were doing out on the pitch, by saying “I don’t think the people out there were very disappointed at all. I think they would have been very happy.” Well, maybe the ones on prozac.

Harte is never done decrying “the negativity and cynicism” of the RTE studio team. He repeatedly points out that the hurling panellists are never negative. Mind you, they don’t have to watch Tyrone. [/quote]

hardly that flattering to Harte.

[QUOTE=“Gman, post: 1143644, member: 112”]http://gaeliclife.com/2015/03/joe-brolly-stare-out-mickey-and-prozac/

hardly that flattering to Harte.[/QUOTE]
Leave him be, it’s too close to bullying at this stage and as @wooderson would say. That’s not alright.

Just take your beating and move along.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“Gman, post: 1143644, member: 112”]http://gaeliclife.com/2015/03/joe-brolly-stare-out-mickey-and-prozac/

hardly that flattering to Harte.[/QUOTE]

Big difference between that and the heavily personalised barbs he has had at both Cavanagh and Harte through the southern media.

It’s okay to write an essay, you are spoiling us with these single line responses.

No need to write an essay. There is a big difference in telling Harte to “fuck off” and calling for him to be sacked, as he did through Southern media outlets than the mild criticism of the type of football played he had in the article posted above.

Is Brolly a cunt or what?
What about Roscommon, you haven’t mentioned them in a while. Anything further to add on Roscommon?

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1143657, member: 1517”]Is Brolly a cunt or what?
What about Roscommon, you haven’t mentioned them in a while. Anything further to add on Roscommon?[/QUOTE]

I gave my opinion on Roscommon, grounded in precedent and fact, not my problem other people drew offence from it.

Brolly has been becoming a bit of a lackey this year and has no problem fabricating or twisting stories to suit his agenda, see his lies about Armagh earlier on in the year.

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1143661, member: 2514”]I gave my opinion on Roscommon, grounded in precedent and fact, not my problem other people drew offence from it.

Brolly has been becoming a bit of a lackey this year and has no problem fabricating or twisting stories to suit his agenda, see his lies about Armagh earlier on in the year.[/QUOTE]

yeah, facts. You claimed they were ranked 8th. Then you changed that to 10th when you actually checked the bookies odds. And you have already said you think they will be in the last 12. So how is it then, if you yourself think they will be in the last 12, that you think they are being overhyped by being ranked 10th in the bookies?