2015 All Ireland Football Championship - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE IT STOP

Tipp are a Div 3 side, pal. They were playing in Div 4 in 2014.

At least 5/6 weeks out, so it depends if galway are still there at that stage

Tipperary are a top of the ground footballing side and their level of performance come summertime in the championship always belies their league position in the muck of winter/early spring. Continuing with your reference to 2014, Tipperary beat Limerick (a Division 3 side) in the Munster Championship, led Cork almost from start to finish before losing out by 2 points. In the qualifiers they hammered Longford (a division higher in Division 3), beat Laois (a Division 2 side) and narrowly lost out to Galway (another Division 2 side).

The likes of Steven O’Brien, Colin O’Riordan, Conor Sweeney, Michael Quinlivan, Brian Fox are lovely natural footballers, much better than anything the gym monkeys of Armagh or Tyrone have to offer.

Delighted to see those kunts from Armagh walloped

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1158993, member: 1552”]
Tommy Carr is some clown. Stop talking you pillock with your incoherent, nonsensical utterances. It was a decent game but he ruined it spouting tripe.[/QUOTE]
With about a minute and a half to go, and Mayo five points up; he opined that “Galway need a goal to make a game of this” :rolleyes:

The Galway number 14 was throwing the Mayo player around the field, and the Mayo lad got sent off.

:slight_smile:

Tom Carr was outstanding today.

Cillian O’Connor’s hair cut is fantastic.

Des: cos it was a jammy kind of goal

:rolleyes:

That was a good win for Mayo. I expect them to smash the shit out of Roscommon in the Connacht final now.

What nickname will we don on Comer, lads?

Gomer

I suggest a shortlist of suggestions from forum members with a poll to decide.

My suggestions:
The Rottweiler
The Dingo
Mad Dog
Jaws
El Loco

Clubber
The Chin
Chomper

Screwy

Tassossiti.

Galway need a mad cunt like him. Great for them.
When they get up to speed fitness wise in the next year or two they will be hard to beat. They have plenty weapons and are not obsessed with playing nice “Galway football”.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1159187, member: 273”]Galway need a mad cunt like him. Great for them.
When they get up to speed fitness wise in the next year or two they will be hard to beat. They have plenty weapons and are not obsessed with playing nice “Galway football”.[/QUOTE]

+1. Most definitely a team going in the right direction.

What a great weekend of Championship football, nothing beats it.

Unbelievable second half performance from Kildare last night, you’d have some bit of hope for the team if they can continue to play like that. Bringing Eoin Doyle on for Conway at centre back made a difference, he mightn’t be as strong defensively but he moves the ball quicker and directs things well. Laois were asleep for the first 15 minutes after half time, and getting parity at midfield helped stem their ability to trouble the full back line with consistent early ball. Dublin will still probably make clean shit out us, but at least I’d be hopeful of a bit of fight and effort now.

I seriously enjoyed Salthill today. Big bumper crowd, decent atmosphere, sun beating down and a nice bit of edge to the game. Mayo weren’t fantastic, but they kicked timely scores when they needed to. Cillian O’Connor was off the boil, but he rarely has two bad games in a row so hopefully it won’t be a concern. The biggest issue I saw was the substitutions. It was clear as day that Cunniffe was getting a roasting, yet he was left on the field for the 70. He stuck out as a liability, yet Boyle and Keane were the ones taken off. McLoughlin wasn’t at the races either, and Holmes and Connelly need to be taking decisive action before games get by them.

As an aside, there is not a more cuntish place to get in and out of for a match than Pearse Stadium. Took my uncle 3 and a half hours to get from Sligo, with a full hour stuck in Tuam. Fucking chronic. We went for some food and a few pints after the match, got back to the car at around 8 and it still took 45 minutes to get out on to the M6. But sure look.

The group of Galway lads in front of us were imploring the half back line to “layve it long inta the Baysht”