2015 All Ireland Football Championship - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE IT STOP

10 points win mate

they nearly bet the spread

Am I correct in saying its one of Tipperary, Galway, losers of Derry/Donegal, losers of Meath/Westmeath next for Armagh?

Yes.

The losers of the Derry-Donegal game will be the team Armagh want to avoid.

Did McGeeney tog McKeever out, put him in the team photo and line up, only to pull him then? Ah FFS it was fucking Wicklow!!!

That’s how you get the edge

I doubt McGeeney would take Wicklow that lightly after the humbling he previously endured from them. In McGeeney’s first ever game as a manager in Championship football, he lost to Wicklow in 2008 - Wicklow’s first ever championship win at Croke Park after over a century of trying.

That was Micko mate, not two day trippers from rugby country

1 Like

Armagh are at such a low ebb now, they can’t afford to take anyone lightly. Not even a Wicklow side, who only London finished below in the National League.

Given that a traditional football powerhouse such as Meath had such trouble with Wicklow, conceding 3-12 and being very lucky to win by four points, it was an impressive result for Armagh to only concede nine scores and win by 10 points.

They’re progressing nicely.

Down in bother against Wexford.

Down are fucked. 8 down. 12 left.

:dizzy_face:

Wexford 2-15 Down 2-10.

61 minutes played.

Wexford 2-15 Down 2-11. Into minute 1 of 3 minutes of injury time.

Wexford 2-17 Down 2-11.

FT.

Don’t know what tournament you’re following.

The United Kingdom end of Ulster is a shambles. Down, historically the most successful representative (notwithstanding their recent promotion to Division 1) have just been beaten by a Wexford side relegated to Division 4. No UK representation in the Ulster final for a third year running - that hasn’t happened since the 1920’s.

With the exception of Donegal, Ulster football is at a really low ebb.

1 Like

No fun when you’re not running gauntlet army checkpoints to play? Less need to define their culture?

The line of having to fight a war was regularly bandied about as the reason as to why Ulster football was so bad in the 70’s and 80’s. Its 21 years on since the IRA were defeated in 1994 so another excuse will be required to explain the current level of mediocrity of the UK sides.

watched tonight’s game and whether or not i can say i enjoyed proceedings it certainly kept me watching till the end
Donegal were there for the taking, they looked jaded i thought and the absence of any decent scoring forward really cost Derry, their attempts from placed balls were pathetic also, they wont ever win a serious game until they can sort that out.
I thought Derry did very well at the back and in midfield but up front it was most ponderous, they’d be eaten alive by kerry, dublin even Cork i think, this slow style of ball seems to be accepted in Ulster, it keeps it low scoring and keeps teams in contention , in summary, Derry are at nothing really.
Donegal, well even tho i thought their FB line was in trouble they wethered the storm against the most limited of opposition forwards, Murphy whilst anonymous for large parts is still lethal, both of the Mchughs also are fine players, Lacey, Toye work hard and grind it out,
I dont know if Monaghan will beat them but i think its end of the road stuff, that was physical shit tonight, the slow ponderous pace dosent expose teams too much but they looked jaded and i think they are there for the taking the quarter finals or qualifiers…

ill back whoever is playing against Derry also

Cork? Go away you fucking muppet. Cork are brutal and getting worse, they had their 6th change of game plan in 2015 apparently recently.