2015 Club Championships - the lads are STILL at it

Unreal. Won’t play with Antrim this year because him and Watson despise each other.

The current all star?

Watched the game on Galway bay fm. Seemed like they were just hitting it into cooney with four lads on him throughout the second half. Brainless. Two years without a club all Ireland. Dark days.

Whereabouts in Galway are Sarsfields based?

Two rural parishes new inn and bullaun kind of north east of loughrea.

All Stars mate, cmon.

Not particularly surprised by that result. Thought Sarsfields were a very limited team from what I saw of them in the Galway final.

Oulart being Oulart could lose the final to Cushendall if they get there but Na Piarsaigh would flatten them.

I’m just seething I didn’t back cushendall at that price.

1 Like

A good pace to this game so far

Would agree with that. Na P have started ok against a strong wind.

Na P motoring now. Peter Casey. :clap:

Oulart leaving Ronan Lynch as a free man in the half back line and he is winning every ball in there with loads of room. When are Oulart going to notice this? :grinning:

Lovely legitimate flake by the OTB no 20.

What a point from Storey there after Barry Kehoe dispossessed their corner forward. Immediate reply.

5-5.

Na Piarsigh are hitting their groove a bit now.

A few fist pumps from the Na P backs there. They’re rightly feeling it here. They’re well on top.

Nap should win this by 15 points. Outlart are useless.

William O’Donoghue is playing well for Na P at midfield. Just the type of player they need to counter balance all the fancy dan players they have. He’s very combative and is fired up for today.

Big breeze behind Na P for the second half and they should go in ahead at the break.

The NaP number 2 was hilarious there :smile:

That nap full back line is awful. Buckley on the subs always looked solid to me.

Wasn’t his finest hour but he is a very promising young player. Only 20 i think and likely future Limerick corner back.