2015 Club Championships - the lads are STILL at it

Good goal there. Cushendall are fierce strong

Hard to believe Sarsfields got out of Galway, they have looked poor today. They have really shirked away from the battle. And they don’t look like they have trained their arses off for this, unlike Cushendall who it is clear are very motivated and well prepared.

I didn’t back Cushendall in the end but 3/1 was an awfully big price.

1 Like

Sars are a tad one dimensional aren’t they?

Neil McManus is an exceptional player.

Galway goalkeepers eh?

Should Antrim be doing much better with the players available to them at hurling?

Unfortunate goalkeeping mistake.

This is a rout.

3-12 to 1-6.

3-12 to 1-06 at FT.

Sarsfields were a pure rabble, like a Junior team.

If Oulart get through the other semi-final then the final will be a fairly bruising affair. :smile:

Unreal. Won’t play with Antrim this year because him and Watson despise each other.

The current all star?

Watched the game on Galway bay fm. Seemed like they were just hitting it into cooney with four lads on him throughout the second half. Brainless. Two years without a club all Ireland. Dark days.

Whereabouts in Galway are Sarsfields based?

Two rural parishes new inn and bullaun kind of north east of loughrea.

All Stars mate, cmon.

Not particularly surprised by that result. Thought Sarsfields were a very limited team from what I saw of them in the Galway final.

Oulart being Oulart could lose the final to Cushendall if they get there but Na Piarsaigh would flatten them.

I’m just seething I didn’t back cushendall at that price.

1 Like

A good pace to this game so far

Would agree with that. Na P have started ok against a strong wind.

Na P motoring now. Peter Casey. :clap:

Oulart leaving Ronan Lynch as a free man in the half back line and he is winning every ball in there with loads of room. When are Oulart going to notice this? :grinning: