2015 Club Championships - the lads are STILL at it

Dunno pal. I invested in one of those Kodi boxes you hear the nerds talking about on the TV thread about a year back. It has downloadable VPNs which seem to work for tg4.

The Oulart chaps seem to idolise Frank Flannery:

I therefore select him as my preferred candidate to be the next Wexford manager.

The above is fucking hilarious. 8 players to watch. They really dug deep to unearth the first 4 named, fuck sake :grinning:

There is nothing funny about that at all. It’s just a crap piece.

Its funny because it was written in earnest and some fellas have probably read it as such.

I was told earlier in the week that Ballyboden St Enda’s first four adult hurling teams are in divisions 1,2,3&4 respectively in the Dublin hurling league. That is a fair achievement if true, they must have savage numbrs

Very good chance. Its a talented team and from what i saw of the galway games the standard was not as good as recent years.

Odds do seem long

He is the present Cork Coach bando.

I know that but we could offer him the manager role. He’d be the main man rather than coach under someone else and we’d surely be able to provide a new manager with fully vouched GAA travel expenses.

1 Like

These moaning cunts

While I agree its a silly rule in the current times, everyone knows it exists, so dont go fucking whining when you break the rule. If you have an issue with it, bring a motion to congress again and lets debate it.

One of the Off the Ball lads was squealing like a pig over it last night. Not Woolly.

He would struggle as Manager of a county side.
Coaching is his thing. Whole different ball game to manage a county, especially one as expectant/traditional/deliousional as Wexford.

Why do GAA people still not seperate those roles?

You presumably know his full track record better than me but he’s managing Oulart rather than just being their coach. However, I totally accept there’s a significant difference between managing at club and county level.

You going to Thurles Saturday mate?

He is seriously successful, so thats the main thing. And he looks at the thing as a whole or holistically and his coaching then on top of that is a strength.
However he seems like, and i have been told is, someone with a low tolerence for bullshit. People like that don’t work well with media, county boards and all that craic. Thats a particular skill.
Maybe down the road he will pick that up, but i would say bringing in a middle of the road unoffensive type to be the front would be the best idea. Kinda like Kieran Kingston really.

To watch Oulart in that shithole? You must be joking, pal.

I’m heading north to Corrigan Park this weekend.

1 Like

@maroonandwhite I think Tor will do this. Tried it there on a Éirinn Amháin episode of Numb Chucks, thought the speed would be brutal for streaming but it seemed grand. Install it and then follow the below:

Fair fucks thanks horse, ill try my best to get it going.

HT between Sarsfields and Cushendall and the Antrim side are ahead by 1-4 to 0-5. I think Sarsfields are in trouble and Cushendall will see it through to completion in the second half. They are very physical and up for it, revelling more in the awful conditions than the Galway side.

First 5-10mins of the second half will decide it. If Sarsfields don’t get the upper hand quickly after the resumption then the Northerners will grind out the win.

1 Like

Sarsfields in the absolute shit here now. Torn up there by Cushendall for another goal