2015 Ulster Senior Football Championship

All the new Tyrone players have played with at least some of the All-Ireland winning team and they’re playing under a triple All-Ireland winning manager. That knowhow and tradition should rub off on them. There’s still a smattering of All-Ireland-winning experience on the pitch with the Cavanaghs and the McMahons on the panel and plenty of underage All-Ireland winning experience too. Plus Tyrone are used to regularly competing well with Dublin over the last couple of years and have reached an All-Ireland semi-final.

1 Rory Beggan Ruairí O Beagáin An Bhoth
2 Dessie Mone Deasúín Mocháin Cluain Tiobraid
3 Vinny Corey Uinseann Ó Comhraí Cluain Tiobraid
4 Ryan Wylie Riain Wylie Béal Átha Beithe
5 Colin Walshe Coilín Breathnach Dubhamlacht
6 Fintan Kelly Fiontáin Ó Ceallaigh Cluain Eois
7 Karl O’Connell Carl Ó Conaill Tigh Thaláinn
8 Neil Mc Adam Niall Mac Adain Cláirsigh Mhuineacháin
9 Darren Hughes Darren Ó hAodha An Bhoth
10 Owen Duffy Eoin O Dúfaigh Leachtain
11 Stephen Gollogly Stiofán Ó Gaolaigh Carraig Mhaciare Rois
12 Shane Carey Séan Ó Ciara An Bhoth
13 Dermot Malone Diarmuid Ó Maoileain Fág An Bealach
14 Kieran Hughes Ciarán O’hAodha An Bhoth
15 Conor McManus Conchur Mac Maghnúis Cluain Tiobraid
16 Cian Mohan Cian Ó’Mocháin An Bhoth
17 Kieran Duffy Ciarán O’Dufaigh Leachtain
18 Conor Boyle Conchúr O’Baoil Cluain Tiobraid
19 Drew Wylie Aindreas Wylie Béal Atha Beithe
20 John McCarron Séan Mac Cearrain Gaeil Triucha
21 Owen Lennon Eoin O’Lionnáin Leachtáín
22 Dick Clerkin Risteard O’Cleirchín Curracháin
23 Paul Finlay Pól Ó’Fionlaigh Béal Atha Beithe
24 Ryan McAnespie Riain Mag Giolla Easpaig Scairbh na gCaorach
25 Thomas Kerr Tómas Mac Giolla Cearra Béal ATha Beithe
26 Paul Meegan Pól Ó Miagáin Inis Caoin

Can’t see Monaghan starting like that. No McGuinness, McCarron or Paudie and Daniel McKenna on the bench for Monaghan. I presume the former two are injured but not sure what the story is with the McKennas, are they still on the panel @Chucks_Nwoko?

I’m going to tip Monaghan for this, I think they really rub Donegal up the wrong way. I would expect Wylie and Lennon or Clerkin to come into the team before throw in.

Nah. I think donegal have had their shit game and will roll monaghan handy enough. We’ll see.

I hope you have the good grace to admit how badly you’ve got it wrong and how far Tipp are away from a team like Tyrone.

Off to the match now, chaps. Hoping for a Monaghan win.

Massive tailback in Monaghan town, pal. Go via Ballybay if coming from the South. I’ll hold off on seeing what late team changes are made, if any, before finalising any bets but I think Donegal will probably be too strong. A 3 or 4 point Donegal victory is my tentative prediction.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ByTheMinGAA/status/622750624489295872

Lovely day in Clones, the pitch looks in great nick.

Fine score by McBrierty

Monaghan turning it over very softly a few times.

That’s a tremendous score from the marauding wing back.

Pure shit by Malone there

Think he needed to hit that without gathering it up first - took all his time away.

1 Like

Yeah should have tried to side foot it on the half volley, it sat up nicely and he had time. Crouching down to pick it up allowed Durcan narrow the angle.

Monaghan have settled well

Great hassling defence from Monaghan.

1 Like

Nice audible “here ya bollox” on the tv there.

2 Likes

Enjoyable game so far, Monghan have Bern quite patient and measured in possssion

Is that a vest the linesman is wearing under his top?

Nothing in that at all.

McManus was trying to give a late shoulder and ended up coming off worse. Murphy knew nothing about it