2015 Ulster Senior Football Championship

Colm Cavanagh fists it off the bar!

It was square ball but the referee didn’t give it.

Cathal McCarron should have been screaming for him to give him the ball there, unmarked. Just stood there.

Colm Cavanagh is a serious windbag.

Full Time: Donegal 1-13 Tyrone 1-10.

Proper niggle in that game.

Tyrone didn’t have the legs or the bench, lots of bad decisions at the end, had chances.

That was everything you come to expect from the Ulster Championship. :clap:

As good a performance as I’ve seen from Tyrone in the championship for a long time and if they can keep up that form they’ll do well in the qualifiers.

Great game, Tyrone may have lost but I think they’ll take a lot of heart from that, it’s the first time they have really put it up to Donegal in a long time. A lot of quality in the panel and I expect them to be there at the business end come the close of the season.

McNamee and Harte were great for Tyrone.

I’ll be surprised if they reach the 1/4 finals.

Enthralling game.

Tyrone now go into the B side of the qualifiers which is the tougher side. The losers of Donegal/Armagh, Derry, Down and Galway likely to be on that side. Two teams who evenually emerge from Round 4 will meet Dublin or the Connacht champions in the quarter-finals.

Tyrone should have taken a few point chances with 3/4/5 mins left. They went looking for a goal far too early. Almost impossible to score a late goal against a packed defence now. Chance missed for them today to take Donegal.

The good thing for Tyrone is that they have a lot of u21s to blood in the qualifier run. I’d expect a few McGeary and Cassiy to join up with the panel, hopefully get Joe McMahon and Conor Clarke up to speed as well.

Hopefully we get a handy couple of games now to kick on but there are some dangerous qualifier draws in there. Tyrone will be hoping for Armagh to come through in the qf as they can’t meet Donegal in the qualifiers if I have the correct grasp on teams who have met in the provinces. The last thing either Tyrone or Armagh want is each other in the first round of the qualifiers.

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1142301, member: 2514”]The good thing for Tyrone is that they have a lot of u21s to blood in the qualifier run. I’d expect a few McGeary and Cassiy to join up with the panel, hopefully get Joe McMahon and Conor Clarke up to speed as well.

Hopefully we get a handy couple of games now to kick on but there are some dangerous qualifier draws in there. Tyrone will be hoping for Armagh to come through in the qf as they can’t meet Donegal in the qualifiers if I have the correct grasp on teams who have met in the provinces. The last thing either Tyrone or Armagh want is each other in the first round of the qualifiers.[/QUOTE]
I’m pretty sure they can meet Donegal?

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1142301, member: 2514”]The good thing for Tyrone is that they have a lot of u21s to blood in the qualifier run. I’d expect a few McGeary and Cassiy to join up with the panel, hopefully get Joe McMahon and Conor Clarke up to speed as well.

Hopefully we get a handy couple of games now to kick on but there are some dangerous qualifier draws in there. Tyrone will be hoping for Armagh to come through in the qf as they can’t meet Donegal in the qualifiers if I have the correct grasp on teams who have met in the provinces. The last thing either Tyrone or Armagh want is each other in the first round of the qualifiers.[/QUOTE]

Yes and that’ll be a disaster for you too as you’ll be left with just one team to shout for the remainder of the summer. :smiley:

That’s a good healthy beard on Durcan there, Roy Keane esque.

Durcan MOTM. :eek:

Wasn’t even the best keeper today was he?

My understanding is that teams who have met in the provincial championship can’t meet each other in the qualifiers. Is this incorrect?

Sean Cavanagh acted like a right gurrier all day.

Durcan is sound. Keane is a cunt.

Good man Sean, need more of that now that Ricey and Gormley have gone.