2016/17 UEFA Champions League - Round of 16

Iā€™m having nun of that .

1 Like

Heart condition machines. :grin:

1 Like

Not really , Down held on that day despite Dublinā€™s efforts .

Neither Barcelona penalty incident would have raised an eyebrow had either been given as a foul had they been outside the box.

Both were penalties for me.

5 Likes

Neymar definitely played for the first one but heā€™s entitled to do so.

More than a club is correct as they are beneficiaries of cheating and weak officials. They lost to Man City and four nil in Paris so they wonā€™t win it

3 Likes

Hamman is saying a 28 year Busquets is finished :sweat_smile:

If they are against anyone decent in the next round Iā€™ll be backing against them. That was a bottle job from PSG if they were only one nil up coming into it they would have been better off

A victory for good Qatari money over bad Qatari money. :clap:

1 Like

Howā€™s Brendan Rodgers French I wonder?

Wasnā€™t @GeoffreyBoycott ridiculing Celtic for losing to Barca after the first leg defeat?

Cat got your tongue Boycott?

1 Like

:smiley:

What the fuck was he blathering on about?

They always have a chance when they have the ref bought.

1 Like

Is Dembele the French/African equivalent of Oā€™Sullivan

Champions always find a way.

I nearly forgot to write that.

That and Camara .

Itā€™s the equivalent of Kelly.

Cisse is the equivalent of Murphy.

Kouyate, Diame, Diarra and Traore are the equivalents of Walsh, Oā€™Brien, Ryan and Oā€™Connor.

He made a few very stupid statements tonight, but that was bizarre. Because the linesman behind the goal was further away from the play (though had a better angle) and got a call, that was difficult to decide either way but probably a penalty, correct video decisions couldnā€™t be used as it would undermine the referee.
It was alright for offside calls though, he obviously doesnā€™t mind undermining the linesmen

Whatā€™s McKenna, Bradley and Oā€™Neill?

Hadji, Hassan and Gaddafi/Gadafy/Qadafi/al Khadafi.

2 Likes