2016 Allianz National Football League

Would ya go and fuck yourself…his body was well inside the line even if his legs were not.

Would you go away to fuck.

Donegal have had to beat the referee and Mayo today.

“Rampant Roscommon rock Rebels, in the year of the rising”, says Willie.

4-25 to 3-10, 4-22 from play.

I’m going to take them seriously from now on.

Two poss poor teams with only one trying to lay football…o sea was piss poor again today

Sounds like Tyrone were lucky to hang on to victory today, bit of a worry the way we are making hard work of seeing out games from comfortable positions.

3 wins on the trot.

I’ll only take them seriously when they do something proper in the Championship, which they have failed to do of yet. Everybody knows Cork are overhyped and very much a soft touch.

I think Roscommon should be safe now, Down are gone so I would say it’s between Kerry, Mayo and Cork to battle for safety. Cork seem to be regressing if anything and look the most likely to go down as they have a poor scoring difference now.

They’ll all take two points off Down and Kerry will take another two off Cork which would leave Mayo needing another two which you’d expect them to get against either Roscommon or Monaghan or Kerry.

A win for Derry would have sewn matters up for Div 2 in promotion matter. The Galway win has really shaken things up however, Derry and Tyrone meet next and if Tyrone take something then you could possibly be looking at a 3-way tie at the top with scoring difference coming into it which would advantage Galway and Derry.

The relegation battle is also interesting with Cavan, Fermanagh, Armagh, Laois and Meath all stuck on 2 points. Armagh and Meath look in the most precarious position as they have to play the top three yet.

Meath were shite today. HT score flattered them. Cavan didn’t play in the first half and when they got going just ran through them. Cavan could’ve scored four goals only for fumbling the ball and trying to walk it in.

Meath will struggle in their games against Derry and Tyrone and if they lose to Galway, they will probably be regulated. I can’t see anyone from the Royal County looking forward to the Leinster Championship after today’s performance.

@Nembo_Kid By all accounts today Laois came back into the game when Colm Cavanagh went off. Donnelly raised the game at the start of the second half and burned Laois off. Laois had a chance to draw it at the death but had a goal chance saved.

Laois brought back in Begley, Quigley, Meredith and John O Loughlin today. Credit to Lillis he seems to have really gotten the players to buy in so far. I guess having the Portlaoise players is a huge plus for him.

Yer man Rochford was up watching the game in the stand today, the fucking idiot. A manager should be down on the sideline, not up in the stands.

You have done alot of managing/coaching ya?

I’m a manager.

Of a field sports team?

Professionally.

I manage people on a day to day basis. Strategising and motivating my team to deliver.

1 Like

In between posts is it?

Go away you fucking leech. You haven’t a notion about sports management.

1 Like

Eh, I won tonnes of trophies on Championship Manager. I work in management. I also won the Bob Radcliffe Cup as a player.

What are your achievements?

Too endless to mention.

i don’t need the dick measuring to qualify my success amd experience.

Why did you ask for mine so?

I didn’t. I asked what coaching or management you have done?

It appears none.

I told you what I’ve done and now you don’t want to get into a dick measuring contest?

Insecure about my massive dong??

1 Like