2016 Allianz National Hurling League

Why do you say that

Be crazy to interfere with La na gClub after going to the rounds of organising i throughout the country on the same day.

I heard the opposite yesterday. it appears that Conlon could be out til the middle or end of June with the ankle while David Mc could be back for the Waterford game in June.

Conor Ryan played yesterday for Cratloe, would like to see him or Browne start in place of Bugler next weekend

1 Like

Jim Mc was telling one of the Tubber lads the other day that Davy could play now but heā€™d be in bits for a week after it. Back injuries are a curse to get right.

Jim Mc had plenty to say for himself in the stand the other day. He was lucky he didnā€™t get a puck in the gob for himself.

You should have goaded him a bit

Jim Hames would have sent the fucker home with his tea in a mug if he tried to puck him in the mouth Iā€™d say

I gave him plenty of it donā€™t worry.

Theyā€™ll need the ERU down by the time the championship game comes round

1 Like

I heard from a ā€˜reliableā€™ source that Conlon is looking at up to 12 weeks.

every ankle is different, pal. Itā€™s too early to say, will know more in a couple of weeks. Could be anywhere from 6 to 12 weeks. He expects to be back sometime in June

1 Like

The same man will be delightedā€¦ he had to mark Conlon a few weeks back in a club game, with the help of another, and said he wore his hands out from belting Conlon and to no effectā€¦ think they (Whitegate) play your lot again in a few weeks?

Two weeks time. Conlon is by far the most dominant club forward in the county. Sean Stack in all his wisdom decided he was a centre back last year despite having a number of lads who could stand out at centre back.

A complete waste at centre back but you could hardly call him the most dominant forward in the county

FUCK THAT WAS NOT ME:rollseyes:

Does he still wear the dunlop wellingtons to training?

1 Like

Nice man

Heā€™s another Clare cunt.

1 Like

AHH DAVY DID SO MUCH FOR YE:slight_smile: