2016 Allianz National Hurling League

Wtf are you on about?

Really looking forward to Richieā€™s Laochra Gael this evening.

A great Limerick man.

2 Likes

How was he taken out? Burke went across him but he didnā€™t check him in an obvious manner, McGrath then pulled Burke down from behind

do you even realise how biased you are? he ran across his line a bit but mcgrath jumped on his back two arms around him and dragged him down ffs

He went across him stopping him from getting to the ball, a clear Tipp free

Where is the rule against that?

Thatā€™s pitiful stuff. Itā€™s senior intercounty hurling, Canning is a big lad but heā€™s not fucking Goliath.

Iā€™ve already said he made a mistake, he thought he could get away with that against Joe Canning, he couldnā€™t. This is where him being a 20 year old and learning from the mistake part came in

some dive there

I donā€™t have a rulebook. All I know is that the majority of the time when that happens the free goes for the lad being stopped

Andy Smyth is giving away the same free with ten years for putting the spare arm across the man and he still has to ask the ref what heā€™s being pulled for.

1 Like

Terrible goalkeeping

I was about to say Tan has been anonymous today :grin:

Hon big tan

Howler from Gleeson after a good stop from him just before it.

Watch it back again, you couldnā€™t be more wrong.

Wonderful point

Joe :clap:

Iā€™m not watching it again, but Iā€™ll describe what I thought happened and see if itā€™s right. David Burke steps in front of Noel McGrath, stopping him from running to the ball, then Noel McGrath takes him down. Should have been a free to Tipp in the first place

I donā€™t care if he never wins an AI but what a player Canning is :clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes