2016 Allianz National Hurling League

I wanted to reply to my mate Julio because I knew the result would mean a lot to a Kerry hurling man like him.

laois nil pwah, the three leinster minnows on 4, kerrys scoring difference is horrendous

Fuck up, you cunt. This is an amateur pastime. We can’t be arsed working out the permutations in advance.

a playoff for fucks sake i’ve been harping on about relegation finals all day

Posted without certainty.

And people were ridiculing me last week for not knowing the format.

So Kerry could be relegated yet?
That’s beyond fucked up.

them or laois

A cheap shot but I like it!

Kerry won two games and almost qualified for QF
Laois won fuckall.

Fucked up they could still be relegated.

A very clever strategic late loss by Laois there.

Had they even got a draw they would have faced Wexford again in the 1B relegation play-off but now they’ll face Kerry instead.

1 Like

Thats how the format works mate. Anyway, loser plays 2A winner and can still stay up.

We had to hit 3 wides at the end to guarantee a rattle off Kerry. We’ll mow them, they have a Limerick hurling man in charge and we all know what happens Limerick when the chips are down in a hurling match.

Great format providing plenty of meaningful games. :thumbsup:

I forgot that. That’s a fair enough system. Better start familiarizing myself with the ins and outs of lower division hurling.

To think I logged onto Luftwaffe wifi to get this result and the Liverpool one. Fucks sake. I’m going to read the Indo now, There might be a Twink story.

London have beaten Antrim 1-21 to 1-19 to become the UK’s premier hurling team.

1 Like

In fairness to Clare you’d have seen fuck all hurling really.

Incredible scenes in Walsh Park as Waterford’s second string stage a stirring rally in extra time to grab the crucial point that sees them play Offaly in the quarter finals. We even had a shot to win it. In other news Paraic Mahony made his return in injury time. He was stone useless, mind.

You’ll be coming to Innovate Wexford Park, mate.