2016 Ulster Senior Football Championsip - Its happening again

Come on Monaghan, beat these cheating cunts

Ah lovely.

Sunday Game hatchet job on tomorrow.

That Thompson fella must be the worst description of footballer I’ve ever seen tog out

That was a fantastic battle.

That’s why it’s so difficult to win an All-Ireland from the bearpit that is the Ulster Championship.

Two drawn semi-finals.

The greatest sporting competition in the world.

Donegal went from having 16 men to 13.

1 Like

Thompson is a warrior, every team needs a hod carrier like him. A great lad

Quite a swing

Those two frees from McManus near the end were outstanding. One of the greatest we’ve ever seen. Gooch doesn’t have a patch on him.

2 Likes

Clutch

He’s a donkey. You can be a water carrier and still be able to do simple things right. The foul at the end was shameful. The kick over the sideline earlier, embarrassing.

Walshe convinced yer man dived for the black card.

There was a lot of cuntacting going on on the sideline in that second half. Who is this ‘Maxi Curran’ lad? He’ll push O Connell close for MOTM.

That point from McManus out wide early in the second :ronnyroar:

Maxi Curran is the Rui Farria of the GAA.

1 Like

Dick Clerkin can be a very relieved man, the fuckin donkey.

A great character. The Ulster game would be a lot poorer without people like him.

Hon Dick.

Deserved MOTM for O’Connell.

Just the 4 All Ireland winners medals on him.

How many Ulster titles has he?

He has you there Geoff

Thought Ryan McHugh edged it to be honest. He fuck a fuckload of frees and really took the fight to Monaghan.

Anthony Thompson isn’t up to it at this level anymore. I think Donegal have better footballers buy Monaghan have better tactics and decision makers on the sideline. Conor McManus is a joy to watch.

It wasn’t a day for free taking off the ground. I was yelling at Murphy to take them out of his hands. Looks like McGinley let himself down badly with the dive.