2016 Ulster Senior Football Championsip - Its happening again

McManus has Ulster winners medals from 2013 & 15.

They broke it again

Impressed with Donegal yesterday.

Thought they were the better team and probably should have won it, they have massive problems in midfield though and their defence looks brittle in behind - too many old legs in defence I feel - McGee, Lacey etc have a good lot of miles from the clock and Duffy skinned Lacey a number of times.

Eoin McHugh looks like he will be vital this year and the pace of the two McHughs running from deep is the key to their game. Donegal for all the criticism they get are only behind Dublin in terms of the goal threat they carry. I think Gallagher needs to be a bit brave in his selection and give the younger guys the starts - Gillespie did very well yesterday evening but he needs to throw the likes of Thompson, O’Connor, Carroll, Gallagher etc in now as they have the legs to make Donegal a serious threat this year.

Monaghan in contrast just don’t look like they can get the goals to win games, Darren Hughes looked well off the pace yesterday, I would say he had to be injured and there remains a huge reliance of McManus and his frees to get scores.

Are we on telly anywhere? She’s not showing up on the GAAGO.

No, neither are we mate.

We have to endure shite stick hurling and Munster bogball all weekend despite the fact the best two games of the championship so far are heading to replays this weekend.

SOUTHERNBIAS

I think it’s Sky’sports doing that it’s not on.

Surely that makes it Catholic discrimination within Britain? Not even out of the EU properly and they’re already making a mockery of human rights.

The IRA should send over a couple of active service units and kick start another mainland campaign if this is true.

Or wait for the vote on a United Ireland following the Brexit and save the bullets.

Goooooaaaaallllll.

Shane Carey.

Gooooaaaallll Conor McManus.

Donegal lead 0-10 to 2-2 at half-time.

Donegal 0-12 Monaghan 2-5 halfway through the second half.

Donegal 0-17 Monaghan 2-10.

2 minutes of injury time left.

Donegal win by one point.

Woohoo! Fuck you @Bandage

Victory to the side this Wexican got blessed with in Ulster :pint:

0-5 each after 20 minutes.

Peter Harte GOAL for Tyrone.

Tyrone 1-6 Cavan 0-5.

Peter Harte GOAL for Tyrone.

Tyrone 2-6 Cavan 0-5.

Martin McElhinney knows the score

But McElhinney’s preference would be for the game to be held in the traditional venue of Clones because it would better replicate the intense atmosphere of Saturday’s Ulster SFC replay victory over Monaghan at Kingspan Breffni Park.

“There was some talk about making it a double header in Croke Park but I wouldn’t want to bring it here because the close proximity of the crowd in Cavan – the fans were in on top of you – creates a real atmosphere whereas if you bring it here it might lose that,” said McElhinney.

“At the end of the day we’re all from Ulster and we want to play our big games in Ulster. There was no discussion about it at all, it was never mentioned, but I don’t think it’s a runner. If you want to play in an Ulster final, you want to play it in Clones. It’s a great day out in Clones and it’s a serious pitch and we love nothing better than driving into Clones on a Sunday for an Ulster final.”