2017 All Ireland final Galway v Waterford - Pretend Galway Fans spouting shit

Yes, top internetters like myself usually have that edge.

Mrs. Hanbury seems like a lovely woman and the Hanburys seem like a lovely family but @flattythehurdler comes across like a very needy, irritating hanger on knocking them up unannounced a few days before an All-Ireland final, especially given that he barely knows them - and that only as a result of a previous unannounced visit. I hate when people call in unannounced. Can he not leave them the fuck alone?

I mean, I’m not going to be calling up unannounced to Dermo’s or Philly’s or Clucko’s gaff on the Wednesday night before the Dublin-Mayo final hoping for one of them to throw me a spare ticket or a spare healthy ready meal with an autograph on the cardboard lid, or a spare pair of New Balance boots or goalkeeper’s gloves .

1 Like

Or a broken jaw, your eye gouged, or bored to death

13 Likes

Or a chunk of flesh bitten off of you.

East Galway is not East Wall.

Different breed of people there. They would dig a grave for you in East Galway. In East Wall they would put you in a grave.

3 Likes

You had a cake story yourself once.

I did.

Is there an underlying reason for this random thread resurrection?

you and @flattythehurdler both being the recipients of baked confectionery largesse from elderly rural neighbours brought it to mind

1 Like

These cakes were delivered to his house by friends and neighbours. It’s not quite the same as @flattythehurdler calling up to the house of a lad he is stalking and demanding cakes off of the mother.

I hope people didn’t think I was having a sarcastic dig at flatty. I thought it was a lovely story. And I like cakes. My reply to Choco shouldn’t be linked to my initial post about flatty’s visit to the Hanburys. I took his question as a separate matter.

There’s hundreds and thousands of ways to slice this

You suggesting that @flattythehurdler was a sponge led me to battenburg the hatches on AI weekend before people got hot and cross

2 Likes

I’m just winding down for the week now and a good row between @flattythehurdler and @Fagan_ODowd would tide me over for half an hour.

I wonder are the Hanbury family the ones advising Flatty to move to Limerick :thinking:

6 Likes

I’d say they are hoping to fuck he sells the site in Barna

Fagan is highly tetchy and spoiling for a fight. I am tranquilo. I have every faith in John Hanbury, my new bessier Joe Canning (or Joe, as I like to call him), and the rest of the Galway panel, including the member or members I ignored in order to speak to my pal (Joe) in fat Freddies.

8 Likes

I may in time sell a site. Certainly not all of them.

5 Likes

Or a ten bag.

1 Like

Ooft

2 Likes

Wahey!

Flatty
If Galway win you will be a hit with the ladies due to your friendship with these two men ,

1 Like