2017 All Ireland final Galway v Waterford - Pretend Galway Fans spouting shit

signing in

I hope we smash those Galway cunts

3 Likes

Blaaas are rotten. That reginalds tower is a pile of west brit shite. Dunmore is filthy. The vee is in tipperary.

They are shitting themselves that ye will win.,

:joy: That bunch of helmet pullers

Burke and Coen versus Barron and Moran could be epic.

Though Burke was expecting to face Cork when he was promoting the GAA Asian Games early last week:

His comments will be pinned to the dressing room wall

This will be won on the Thursday night beforehand in some bland hotel in Dublin . The DRA hearing(s) will break the Internet .

The Conor Gleeson incident was less serious than either of these.

And nothing happened to Tommy Walsh after either.

We all like to see good, manly physicality in the game.

Natural justice will surely see Conor Gleeson acquitted of all charges.

4:05 here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cmiiuhPd0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOzOdPGBz-0

Sid

Can you do a small post summarising the tension on here the Thursday night before the all Ireland while the DRA is sitting for the Gleesons .

Fucking A.

The rules didn’t apply to Tommy Walsh mate, nonsensical argument

I expect the Galway posters will be sitting by their laptops with their flaming Tiki torches, like a lynch mob, with beetroot faces to match the colour of their jerseys.

We must not let them prevail.

Waterford have already overcome the confederates.

Gleeson, free son.

2 Likes

I don’t think so. Its just another Waterford circus. We’ve seen it all before, many times!

Waterford definitely used the injustice of the TDB as motivation yesterday & used it in a positive manner.

Losing Conor Gleeson is another blow but TDB returns. It’s a pity Austin did what he did yesterday, it’s surely just another circus of a situation that Derek McGrath can do without. Siege mentality and the world is against us only works so often.

Tommy Walsh: “Sorry Brian, I was trying to split Bonner”
Brian Gavin: “You’re a lucky man you hit me instead”

The first comment is poetic license, but the second recounted by Damien Hayes while on a boat ride with Brian Gavin to Alcatraz in 2012.

2 Likes

Who will be the Atticus Finch ?

@Atticus_Finch

Signing in. Waterford have a few nice hurlers but lack the discipline required to become Champions. I see Derek and Dan trying to instill a siege mentality in the Waterford camp a la Fergeson/Belichick but Derek and Dan are no Alex and Bill. Whether the Gleesons hurl or not, and I hope they do, Galway will stamp their authority early on this game and win with complete authority.

If we get a goal in the first half, and I think we will, the floodgates will open and things are likely to get even uglier for Waterford than the last time they hurled at this level.

5 Likes

Chat of using missing players as motivation is bullsh*t. Cork were overrated and not very good. Waterford didn’t need Tadhg de Burca to get over Cork yesterday. Waterford could do with all their personnel to face Galway. Galway are a serious outfit.

2 Likes

It’s already instilled if Ozzie’s post-match interview yesterday is anything to go by. “People writing us off…in our own county … stabbing us in the back” etc etc