2017 All Ireland final Galway v Waterford - Pretend Galway Fans spouting shit

Iā€™ve watched and rewatched the Gleeson incident and can conclusively say that from my viewing, the Cork fella was choking and Austin saved him by pulling the helmet off him. What a guy.

5 Likes

Christ donā€™t mention choking on this thread

2 Likes

That would have been quite a funny quip if it hadnā€™t been mentioned already

Uncle Jackie

It made me giggle anyway, Iā€™m not too worried about you

:rollseyes:

Lame.

Itā€™s got to the stage now where helmets should be banned.

The way senior was turfed out of templemore Iā€™d be surprised if he doesnā€™t have more offspring gracing the big day in future.

:joy: Good luck with that.

Youā€™ve used that joke a few times a this stage

The thing I like about Waterford is that they donā€™t just aimlessly whack the ball down the field hoping that someone wins it.

They take a much more measured, pragmatic approach whereby they try and feed the ball into their forwards, they play by design rather than chance.

I hope they win it for this reason and the fact that the Galway players threw Tessio under a bus when they flopped.

4 Likes

Waterford play that rarest of things - cerebral hurling.

And itā€™s a joy to watch it at its best.

2 Likes

Iā€™m supporting Tyrone from now on in football - I hope McCarron does a number on Brogan the next day

3 Likes

It wasnā€™t meant to be a joke, Iā€™m fully expecting it

You could see it in the goals they got.

Two from lovely measured passes across the goal to be finished, another from a mazy solo run. It was, measured, precisely executed and swashbucking.

They didnā€™t just have Mick The Savage pick it up in his full backline and drive it all the way down to Bull Mullooly who would attempt to play bumping cars with the defenders, there was so much more sophistication to their hurling.

3 Likes

Who will ultimately decide if Aussie has "a case to answer " ?

Sort of like this boy?

:smile: :clap:

Oooft. The Galway people wonā€™t like that.

They also wonā€™t like the fact that razor sharp, pro-Waterford snipers will be at work right under their noses in Galway city ahead of this final.

Weā€™re going to bring these bastards down from the inside.

2 Likes

Lets hope they try that shite in 3 weeks. Mick the Savage will bury him, lorry it up to the Bull Mullooley and heā€™ll bursht the net. Thatā€™ll soften your cough u nordie cunt.

19 Likes

Sept 3rd is very unlikely to be a showcase of silken skills. Itā€™s not tippy tappy little lads Waterford will meet like yesterday. Hurling purists like @Bandage should probably not attend to avoid potential PTSD.

6 Likes