2017 All Ireland final Galway v Waterford - Pretend Galway Fans spouting shit

Fergal Horgan and Colm Lyons comprise the 2-man shortlist to referee the final according to John Fogarty in today’s Examiner.

I reckoned after Sunday Horgan would get the gig. He has a terrible set against Waterford.

Yeah the U21 game and the TDB incident so he has some making up to do, plus he’s a Tipp cunt who probably hates Galway behind it all

I have to say the Waterford lads are one ahead of us this year. We usually wait til after the final before discussing conspiracies.

2 Likes

Is it only semi finals ye discuss conspiracies before?

Are you referring to '89?

Galway haven’t scored a goal since May so I’d say it would be a great boost to them alright.

3 Likes

Nor have they needed to :wink:

I just heard a Waterford man say there that we should beat them (Galway) alright - :eek:

In fairness, they have every reason to believe. They have never failed in that endeavour before.

The conviction with which he said it really surprised me.

will be there respect shown?

Waterford never feared Galway, and why would they.

Have you drink taken?

yes

4 Likes

I hope Waterford don’t shit themselves when they take to the pitch.

Galway will win this for Tony Keady

I remember having a very similar experience and reaction in 2011. That kind of belief is invaluable.

That sort of talk reminds me of 2007. Waterford had beaten Kilkenny to win their first league final since 1963. They then blazed their way through Munster, buried the Cork Croke Park bogey in the quarter final.

When probably their greatest ever hurler Tom Cheasty passed away the Friday before the Limerick semi final, it was supposedly Waterford’s destiny to go all the way. Two days later they got the mother and father of all muggings from Donie Ryan.

1 Like

1 Like