2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

You claimed that there was a huge difference between the sides. You made bravado claims about the gulf between the sides but the odds you offer don’t match that bravado and the only reason for that is that you don’t believe what you said.

I’d get more satisfaction in taking more money off the bookies.

Has @Nembo_Kid ever said he thinks Armagh WILL or WOULD beat Kildare if they met this year?
This is a bit boring and will continue to go in circles.

He’s a spoofer a fraud a charlatan and a bet welcher and until he puts his money where his mouth is that won’t change. Kev has been more than patient with him

This is going nowhere as per usual

7 Likes

I was willing to take Kev’s bravado on in a bet but he clearly has little conviction in what he said.

I will be taking Armagh on at 6/4. Clearly Kev has little faith in Kildare at 4/6.

That doesn’t answer my question

Listen my stance is quite clear, if I want to put a bet on I will do with the most reliable prospect of payout with the better odds.

Kev says many things he doesn’t believe in.

1 Like

I said they would have a very good chance of coming out in that tie. As I said they are two teams with not a lot between them. Kev dismissed Armagh out of hand but oddly doesn’t fancy Kildare enough at 4/6. Odd behaviour.

Am I right in thinking the most recent bet to be actually followed through on was @balbec & @Big_Dan_Campbell a few years ago? 2014?

You are not to blame in this instance

A very good chance? Then there’s no moral obligation on you to take the bet.
Can this be sorted soon fnough so as not to drag on for a fortnight.

We had two bets, both of which were honoured. 2013 and 2015. The proceeds of the second bet were donated to @flattythehurdler’s swim

4 Likes

cc @Nembo_Kid & @caoimhaoin

Two absolute gentlemen of course. Can you tell me Mick. Did ye insist on matching the terms on offer with paddy power

The 2015 game was pretty much a 50/50 game betting wise. I think I took shorter odds in 2013 in order to try and reel in some of the Limerick lads who had completely lost the run of themselves in the lead up to the game. @ChocolateMice completely shat the bed and @balbec took the bet on instead

3 Likes

He got offered a bet. He refused it. Its that simple. He later tried to come up with another.

:smiley:

I asked you to make good on your claims. You don’t want to.