2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

8 on the board now

1 Like

Dermot who? :grinning:

1 Like

So does every other Dublin player.

1 Like

westmeath really took the idea of not playing defensively to heart refusing to even mark the Dublin forwards half the time :clap:

1 Like

Fenton actually taking the piss and doing a Harlem Globetrotters move there.

Was Spillane waffling on about Dublin struggling to score goals before the start of the match.:grinning:

Jim Gavin will be furious that Dublin didn’t get that 30th point.

Refreshing to see a game with hardly any cynical fouling in it.

There was no cynical fouling either when the Lions mauled Christians in Ancient Rome.

You have to laugh at these Muldoon pundits. They love eulogising about the Kerry 5 in a row team but as soon as a Dublin team threatens that feat they want to change the system :rofl:

Dublin not speaking to any media according to Newstalk

1 Like

What Kerry 5 in a row team?

2 Likes

The one that nearly won it.

Great stuff.

It must sicken Muldoon cunts, like Spillane, that they organise a witch-hunt to get Dublin players banned but we just keep churning out excellent players to take their place.

I’m a Muldoon and it doesn’t bother me in the slightest. Dubs are a fine side and play great style of football. But they weren’t a factor for the vast majority of my adult life so this is a bit of a novelty. They will revert back to the pack sooner rather than later as is the nature of all sports

Great stuff about time Dublin put these Muldoon media cunts in their place. Hopefully Spillane gets the bullet.

3 Likes

They’re speaking in the media centre. Kildare Gilroy pissing his togs again.

They’ll surely have a chat with the Marty Squad :frowning:

1 Like

Marty almost in tears there on the Six-One news.

Said Dublin won’t do one to one interviews with the likes of RTE but will continue to speak with the print media. Marty claims they’ve the hump over the coverage of Connolly’s altercation and subsequent suspension from the Carlow match.

Please God it’ll be a Tyrone - Dublin AI final this year.

5 Likes

RTE should kick Ciaran Whelan to touch and stop letting him being a mouthpiece for Gavin so.