2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Dublin’s four All-Irelands this decade are irrelevant in the context of this year’s semi-final.

Kerry won both games with relative ease.

Kevin Cassidy opining that the game is virtually over.

20 more minutes of suffering for the Rossies to endure.

A good recovery, one lightish mid week session and a few video sessions.

Soccer and rugby teams do it every week

Down to 14 now :grinning:

Rossies committing harikari.

There’s a fella who just wanted out

1 Like

Nasty dig in the clinkers .

1 Like

I hope Mayo really rub it in here and score eight goals.

They will if they really want to.

1 Like

delighted for that cunt McStay

1 Like

So you’re measuring Tyrone on the basis of league games. League games played in the muck of February and March not the soundest method of evaluating a teams prospects at the business end of the championship in late August. In their two most recent league meetings against Monaghan Dublin needed a late goal to beat Monaghan by 3 points in this years league and only beat Monaghan by 1 point in the league in 2016. In their two most recent championship meetings against Monaghan, Dublin beat them by 10 points and 17.

1 Like

Thats the dumbest statement on football i have ever read here.

And thats some going

2 Likes

I was just going by your “Tyrone are the only team to compete with Dublin over the last 5 years” nonsense.

Seen as you are bringing league games into it so, I’ve had a quick look at the last 5 winners of the league.

Dublin 4
Tyrone 0

Some competition alright :rofl:

How can he give a second yellow for that? He explained to the player that it was a punch and issued a yellow card for a clear red card offence.

Utterly brainless. He was sending him off anyway, why not do it properly and according to rule?

2 Likes

How are they relevant?

You don’t get bonus points for previous All-Irelands won.

but sure if Dublin have won 3 of last 4 all irelands then you can argue that every other team has come up short in that period…

What time is this on today?

Hard to understand why McStay decided to take Kilroy out of the sweeper position where he excelled last week. Mayo have walked right down the middle all game.

Done Vaughan has been fantastic today

:joy:

I just turned it on - Another woeful game.

What date are the Semi Finals set for?

1 Like