2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

I’m queuing, guys.

God speed.

1 Like

Procured, guys.

5 Likes

:joy:

The coveted briefs are selling above listed price I see .

Nothing beats being there.

Yes .

The GAA has announced that it has cancelled a number of tickets for Sunday fortnight’s All-Ireland SFC final between Dublin and Tyrone.

With tickets having gone on sale yesterday for the hotly-anticipated Croke Park clash, it emerged last night that some were being sold on Seatwave – the sister site of Ticketmaster - at prices that are unrecognisable from their original values.

A statement from the Association in relation to ticket information for upcoming games since revealed that some tickets have since been cancelled.

“The GAA can confirm that it has cancelled a number of tickets for the upcoming GAA Football semi-final meeting of Dublin and Tyrone on August 27,” it read.

“Requests have also been made directly to platforms selling tickets above face value to remove them from sale and the situation continues to be monitored by the GAA’s ticket office.

“Supporters and members are urged not to buy tickets from unofficial sources for above face value as they risk purchasing tickets that may be cancelled.”

The GdoubleA are some cunts

That’s a clamping for the touts

1 Like

Is that legal ?

David Coldrick will referee Dublin-Tyrone and Maurice Deegan will take charge of Kerry-Mayo. That means David Gough is a banker to referee the final this year.

A little bit of controversy in the semi-final last year when he missed Peter Crowley being body checked when Kerry were attacking in injury time when 1 point down (moreso because he teaches in Dublin) but he’s currently the best referee in the country.

That said I thought he was a little bit harsh on Armagh last Saturday and hope he wasn’t swayed subconsciously by Mickey Harte praising his exemplary handling of Tyrone-Donegal earlier in the championship.

Touts are bigger cunts though.

Happy enough with Coldrick for the semi.

Expect Deegan to give Kerry loads of bizarre decisions and then laugh them off.

Two fingers to RTÉ here.

1 Like

Yeah but only about 46 people will watch/see it

Injury has ruled Donnchadh Walsh out of Kerry’s All-Ireland SFC semi-final showdown with Mayo at Croke Park on Sunday.

The Cromane star misses out entirely having been left out of the 26-man match-day squad as manager Eamonn Fitzmaurice makes three changes in personnel from the quarter-final defeat of Galway.

Stephen O’Brien, who contributed two points as a second-half substitute against the Tribesmen last month, replaces Walsh at wing-forward.

The other two changes see Killian Young taking over from Fionn Fitzgerald at corner-back and Anthony Maher preferred to Jack Barry in midfield.

Kerry (All-Ireland SFC v Mayo): Brian Kelly; Shane Enright, Mark Griffin, Killian Young; Peter Crowley, Tadhg Morley, Paul Murphy; David Moran, Anthony Maher; Michael Geaney, Johnny Buckley, Stephen O’Brien; Paul Geaney, Kieran Donaghy, James O’Donoghue.

Subs: Shane Ryan, Jack Barry, Fionn Fitzgerald, Barry John Keane, Jonathan Lyne, Jack Savage, Darran O’Sullivan, Tom O’Sullivan, Sean O’Shea, Bryan Sheehan, Gavin Crowley.

Keegan will ate O’Brien

1 Like

If thats the team i’m swaying to Mayo strongly.

JOD has done fuck all training.

And while i think morley is a fine athlete and horse, he is only really good going one way. I think Mayo could make hay.

If JOD doesn’t play i think Mayo have a much better chance of getting match ups right. They just don’t quite have the markers when Kerry are full strength