2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

He played well for around 15-20 mins

You predicted wins and tgey frew 2 and lost 1.

Not only are you a painful bluffer you have no backbone to admit getting a few results wrong.

You are a pity of a person

No I predicted Mayo would progress through all their knockout games until this point

You’d be mad to write off any Mayo side against Tyrone. Mayo have won 4 of the previous 5 championship meetings - 1989, 2004, 2013 & 2016. Tyrone’s lone win over Mayo was in their All Ireland winning year of 2008 when they beat Mayo by 1 point in the qualifiers.

Tyrone are marginally the weakest team left in it, they could beat Mayo but we’ll never find out. Dublin will dismiss them with ease on Sunday.

3 Likes

What’s odds will you give me, m8?

Not something I’d bet on to be honest mate, I prefer a gamble which sees me win a lot more than I’m prepared to lose if you get my drift.
I might have a touch with you on the handicap closer to Sunday,

Thats not what you said

Incorrect. As I’ve stated before, draws are an irrelevance in knockout football, it’s a delay of the actual result.

I love it when you really expose your ignorance in this way.:joy:

You’re just a poor Enda McNulty.

3 Likes

Great to see Tyrone go one stage further this year so.

Nothing really in common. He is a self help bluffer. I believe more in neuroscience

A spoofer like you

You are welcome to challenge me publically on anything i say/sell/service i provide.

I have shown you to be a fraud on here with regularity.

Nope you haven’t.

Getting a few games wrong, which you have now outdone me on anyway, is not enough evidence to call someone a spoofer.

Every single actual challenge i have set you, you have wormed out of. You are at nothong only copying & pasting your opinions from other sites and gaelic etc. There is only one spoofer here thats for sure.

You didn’t just get them wrong. You completely dismissed teams out of hand and have been shown to be a grade A spoofer.

Who armagh? One lucky day.

Tyrone, Armagh, Kildare, Monaghan, Donegal.

My analysis is balanced, pragmatic and on point, it is mostly right.

Yours is scatter-gun, brainless manure that is always way off. You completely dismiss teams out of sight and you don’t have the balls to back your brazen and outlandish claims which solidifies your reputation as a bullshitter. Go make up some anecdotes ya fruitcake.

1 Like