FFS @Nembo_Kid get a real hobby.

Is this not his hobby?

2 Likes

It appears to be, yes.

There must be womens rugby on rte saturday evening

1 Like

Huzzah!

Ooooft

Apparently McGuinness agrees with Rochford as well.

Its very clear that lads here are far more influenced by TSG crew than they would like to admit.

Tactics are often psychological warefare. Just to put you off enough to see would you notice us do this or that.

The basketball analogies are good ones. Sometimes you have to accept what tge itger side have.

This is Fitzmaurices great failing. He kinda doesn’t seem to have accepred Dublin are Dublin. He also i believe continues to underestinate Mayo. This Mayo side/squad is arguably their best since James Horan era started.

I’d completely disagree on fitzMaurice v the dubs. Since 2013 he’s shown them far too much respect. Moved away from his teams strengths to try counter act their strengths.

@Nembo_Kid - Would we be better placed holding Kavanagh back until about 20 to go? Not that it will happen but sending Sean on with the scores tight will galvanise us and he might be best served coming in when the Duds are tiring.

1 Like

That’d be insanity mate. Dublin will bring Connolly on at the same time to man the square and negate Shaun’s influence.

I totally agree with that, always saying it. Not sure how you are reading what you are, but i’m not moving away from that view.

That and his ignorance towards science are his major failings.

First real rumblings about his managrment now this week. Well more about the people with him, Hasset in particular. A listowel man at the time of his appointment told me “thats a strange one” which may give an insight.

Thats mental

I asked me fellow Tyrone man for his opinion and i’'ll gladly wait for it.

I felt Sean’s energy the last day out was lacking a bit and I wonder with it being Croker and a Dublin team that will try run the fuck out of Tyrone, would he be best kept for the winning home straight.

I can see him being subbed second half if he starts, but i’d rather our talisman be on the pitch when we sprint for home.

I think he is living in borrowed time. But there is nobody else of his stature anywhere close to the team.

To see him retire lifting Sam is every football fan’s wish at this stage i’d imagine.

Imagine away

You’d begrudge the man?

Not at all. He is a great fella. Just don’t see it

Plus i’d sooner see Andy Moran

Not me.