2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Beat a Paidi O Se managed Clare around 09. Jackson Kiely was the manager

Did Jackson win "Know your sport " ?

I don’t know. A few good stories about him in Damien LawlorS book.

Go on. Enlighten us

Waterford 1 - 8 Cork 1 - 7.

18 minutes - 2nd half. Abject stuff

Level in Fraher Field .

Wtff

Blaas a point up. 10 minutes to go.

Cork up by one but down to 14

Hanging on here.:joy:

Looks like Cork have sneaked through by the skin of their teeth.

No doubt Kev will pin all the blame on the county board and/or management.

Blame? Cork have just won at Fortress Fraher Field.

4 Likes

McGlinchy went back to basics after the league opting for Jim McGuinness style tactics and it almost worked.

A pity a lot of the Waterford lads are heading to the States next week and won’t be around for the Qualifiers.

RTE’s live scoring updates have been all over the shop. Cork went from being 1-1 to 0-2 down to 1-4 to 0-4 up, somehow.

Also said it was 1-10 apiece for a nice while before changing to put Cork 1-10 to 1-9 up.

1 Like

I have explained it all before, its just that you are not intelligent enough nor experienced enough to understand, and i don’t think your personality is suited to ever understanding

2 Likes

The problem for you is that I’m far too smart for your unintelligent bullshit, it usually ends up with you tying yourself up in a web of contradiction before offering an unqualified and widely off the mark psychoanalaysis, in some cases assisted with threats of physical violence or legal action.

You’re a plum.

So do we stop this one now or let it run for the weekend?

1 Like

It’s ok, mate.

I have said my piece.

Cork must be gone to the dogs altogether.

Glass half empty man Fagan?

Leave them off . There is no soccer or rugby of note tomorrow and I don’t think the GAA will be great .