2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

there was nobody at the games mate so your initial point doesn’t make any sense

Who is it? Cavan v Monaghan? In fairness that’s usually a hard fought local derby with little in it.

You seem quite impatient, mate. You don’t go into a good restaurant and expect a lovely meal to be served up in two minutes. The way the draw worked out, it was obvious the Armagh Down game was when the Championshp starts.

Armagh and Down.

Patience is a great virtue of mine, MBB the virtuous and patient they call me down my local church

The decline of the USFC is disappointing is all. All football is in decline
cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Both Ulster semis went to replays last year and the final was decided in injury time. Antrim and Fermanagh getting the odd trouncing is nothing new.

Derry have just decided to throw the towel in this year but they have the players there whenever they decided to commit to the county. I’d imagine it won’t be long until the minor management team get the senior gig now.

A Down side that until recently had gone nearly two years without winning a game face an Armagh side that have been hammered in Ulster by Cavan (2016) and Donegal (2015) and exited last year’s Championship after losing to Laois (twice). That’s not very interesting.

I presume its Cavan v Monaghan the week after? I’ll wait for that before tuning in.

Derry and Down joining Antrim and Fermanagh as cannon fodder. Armagh a laughing stock. A province in decline alright.

Armagh will be in an Ulster final, this year, that’s if Down don’t shock them next week. Hard to tell, all the remaining games are hard to call from here.

Weren’t you bigging up Cork and Waterford’s game yesterday?

1 Like

Armagh making an Ulster final will only back up my point about Ulsters decline

Huh, they will have to beat a top 6 side to get there.

Sure they will

I thought draws didn’t count if there’s a hammering in the replay?

Yup.

They don’t.

Then your point about the draws in the Ulster semis last year proving the competitiveness of that Championship is incorrect.

How many of them ended in hammerings?

50% of them.

That would be 1.

1 Like