2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Jesus somebody pick this Brit up off the floor ffs :rollseyes:

Boycott?

You used that draw as an example of the competiveness of Ulster Championships previously.

You need to make up your mind.

Murphy will be back training in a few days apparently. Itā€™s just some bruising on the inside of the knee.

Iā€™m sure an examination of the audit trail would be interesting

A division 3 team v a division 2 team :rollseyes: a mouthwatering prospect.

Blaine Hughes; James Morgan, Charlie Vernon, Paul Hughes; Aaron McKay, Brendan Donaghy, Mark Shields; Stephen Sheridan, Niall Grimley; Aidan Forker, Oisin Oā€™Neill, Rory Grugan; Jamie Clarke, Stefan Campbell, Andrew Murnin.

Thatā€™s a very strong looking Armagh side, midfield probably the most worrying area for Armagh, not sure if Findon or Rafferty will be available but thereā€™s real quality in that forward line.

4 Cross players starting.

Armagh at evens and Forkar to get the line looks the bet here.
What price would that double be I wonder.

1 Like

I canā€™t wait for this match.

Down v Armagh is the best rivalry in Irish sport.

1 Like

MDMA gone for the season.

Sky have an hourā€™s build up to Carlow vs Dublin tomorrow :laughing:

Big blow to @anon32894817

4 Likes

Probably to discuss MDMAā€™s injury and the impact it will have on Dublins chances to win the Sam this year.

Sky even have an hour build up live Scottish soccer.

Doping?

Is that confirmed? There was talk if possible the operation would be postponed. .massive loss. .brings so much energy ā€¦

One of my work contacts who would be a big Dublin GAA man said he has done his ACL?

Last Iā€™d heard is they werenā€™t sure if it was cruciate or some other damage that, with rehab, he could play on through the season and have operation after

Donā€™t like seeing a man get injured but glad I donā€™t have to look at that prick for the summer maybe brogan and s few more could fuck off too

2 Likes

According to Jim McGuinnes Eric ā€˜Londisā€™ getting his first cship start for the Dubs tonight
Wee Peter and the boys struggling to keep a straight face and give an hour to pre match analysis, theyā€™ll earn their bread tonight