2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Laois, the worst Laois side in my memory, beat Armagh, 4 times in 12 months

1 Like

I believe the comment you put the smiley to stated that Armagh have had a lot of of injuries and absentees in the past 3 years.

You haven’t addressed that at all because you don’t own a pair of balls.

I own lots of balls. Including two massive (figuratively speaking, in reality they are normal sized) ones hanging in my scrotum.

Once again - Laois, the worst Laois side in my memory, beat Armagh, 4 times in 12 months.

1 Like

And once again you are ducking the issue you responded to. Keep stalling thought, the help will soon arrive.

Your claim about Armagh missing players through injury was mocked when I listed out the same number of Laois players who were absent at that time.

And once again, may I repeat, this was the worst Laois side in my memory, who could still beat Armagh, 4 times in 12 months.

Thats what makes me laugh.

1 Like

No, mate.

I believe if you go back and check you made the claim that it was an understrength Laois team.

I responded in kind by informing you that Armagh were missing even more players and you jogged on with your tail between your legs. Are you sure you want to go down this road? Best not wait for the cavalry?

There’s no need for a cavalry, I find your continued defence of, and bigging up of, a dreadfully poor Armagh team, hilarious. How can you not understand this?

I mean I’m smart and astute enough to realise Laois are shite. And let me add, that this Laois side, the worst Laois side in my memory, beat Armagh, 4 times in 12 months.

You should try do find such clarity about your beloved Armagh.

I find your avoidance of the post you actually made to be indicative of the cowardice and spineless reputation you carry around here.

Keep stalling though, they’ll arrive in your hour of need.

1 Like

I am the bravest man on this forum. You’ll take that back immediately.

By the way, who is coming?

:rollseyes:

You’ve just gone and put the white flag up now.

I’ll fight you now, you won’t cast aspersions against my internet persona and get away with it.

Seriously though, it really was funny. I did LOL.

Ah yeah but was that in championship, league or friendlies. Only results in the Ulster championship count? I thought would have know that by now. :slight_smile:

If Laois do manage to beat the utterly utterly shit Wicklow, with the utterly utterly cuntish Johnny Magee in charge, I believe we would face one of

Donegal/Tyrone
Galway/Mayo
Kildare/Meath

With a bit of luck Wicklow will just end this insanity and we can withdraw from the AISFC for the next 10 years entirely.

Maybe we should apply to join the Ulster Championship, couldn’t do us any further harm. I’d love a jolly in Clones.

The Armagh v Fermanagh tie reminds me very much of the Armagh v Galway qualifier in 2001. It’ll really kick start the season of whichever team comes through it and the winner will be very difficult to stop.

1 Like

Limerick vs Wexford is the tie of the round.

Waterford will beat Derry in Dungarvan.

Some spin from Dungiven to Dungarvan .

It’ll be hard for Derry to get themselves up after the highs of competing in the Ulster Championship. You’d be right to pile on that.

Some spin back after losing.

3 Likes