2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

All-Ireland SFC Rd 1A Qualifier draw (June 17/18): Waterford v Derry; Louth v Longford, Wicklow v Laois, Sligo v Antrim.

All-Ireland SFC Rd 1B Qualifier Draw (June 24/25):Westmeath/Offaly v Cavan/Monaghan; Armagh v Fermanagh; Limerick v Wexford; London v Carlow

Typical that thereā€™s an all Ulster clash.

:rollseyes:

Wicklow have won 0 All-Ireland titles, 0 provincial titles and 0 All-Ireland quarter-final appearances, mate.

Down are the only county to have a 100% record in championship matches against Kerry and until recently had a 100% record in All-Ireland finals - they still have the highest winning ratio of any county in All-Ireland finals.

Caffery knows fuck all. We havenā€™t stopped winning all Irelands since we got rid of the tool. When you think of the posturing his Dublin teams went on with in his time.

4 Likes

The A side is a very poor standard.

At least youā€™re guaranteed a nordie side will get through, not like last yearā€™s qualifier disaster for the province.

1 Like

and there are 2 all Leinster clashes. Whatā€™s your point?

What I highlighted. Thanks, I was having a difficult morning, but your little joke cheered me right up.

Caffrey got Dermo out of a few jams back in the day, he knows more about Dermo than most.

The Battle of Aughrim, oh the glory of it.

FOAD.

The top 3 teams in the B side by league rankings are Armagh, Fermanagh and Monaghan/Cavan. They find themselves in the first round because Ulster is of a much higher standard.

1 Like

That seems like a rather vague answer from someone who doesnā€™t really want to flesh it out.

I find your take on Armagh hilarious. I truly mean that, you make me appear silly as I generally tend to laugh out loud at a computer screen when I read it. That line was another such line that made me laugh. Hence why I replied with a smiley.

Thatā€™s a very vague and dim statement.

I think it shows you are out of your depth when it comes to anything substantive and will rattle off a few glib statements and smileys to mask your limitations.

1 Like

No it doesnt. It shows I find your take on Armagh incredibly amusing. Donā€™t throw around insults, its very mean spirited.

As predicted.

Glib, knows its limitations, fearful to engage. The forum awaits the day you donā€™t drench your togs in urine when called out.

Iā€™m engaged. My togs are perfectly dry. Thank you for your continued amusing bigging up of Armagh, it continually amuses me and makes me laugh. Iā€™ll respond the next time with a smiley again to show my appreciation.

Laois, the worst Laois side in my memory, beat Armagh, 4 times in 12 months. I think I should try make that a signature.

3 Likes

This is you.

I imagine it hurts to continually be called out as a namby-pamby on here who nobody takes seriously, no matter how hard you try.

Smashing google search.

Itā€™s ok.

Iā€™m sure disaffected posters have noted your cry for help, stall with a few more stock, empty replies and theyā€™ll be here.

Wait, does that mean I can or cant reply to this post? You little rascal, youā€™ve caught me here in a no win situation.

Anyway, Iā€™ll just repost this

Laois, the worst Laois side in my memory, beat Armagh, 4 times in 12 months.

1 Like