2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Its only football mate. Didnā€™t even realise we were playing until this afternoon. Iā€™m up for Wexford/KK.

But if you want an answer, its entirely psychological. Colm Oā€™Neill used to be one of the best young footballers in the country, now he is missing point blank sitters and points in front of the goal from ten yards out.

The 2 colm cunts discuss how bad cork are !!!
Not a fucking thing about Tipp running them ragged in every position. Fuck too Colm and fuck you too Colm you utter cunts.

3 Likes

I just unmuted them and they are talking about how great Tipp are mate.

1 Like

No itā€™s not, Tipp playing into a Gale have kept Cork to a point. That was a really impressive half of football from Tipperary IMO.

1 Like

Cork? The one (1) point in 40mins team ?
Is that the cork youā€™re on about ?

Thereā€™s only one (1) Cork mate,
What time is this match on anyway?

Canā€™t believe this. Colm Oā€™Rourke is a cod-eyed cunt.

Is this your first time seeing him? Itā€™s not that unbelievable

Tipp reached an AI SF last year.
Tipp won Division 3 this year.

These 2 condescending cunts still refuse to acknowledge that Tipperary are a good side.

7:00 pm throw in.I genuinely thought Iā€™d be leaving in 20 mins with cork well in front. Fuck them itā€™s a challenge Iā€™ll most likely wait until the final whistle to leave home.
Stupid time to have it on anyway.

I canā€™t believe theyā€™ve both watched that first half and still think Cork will win

Red rover.

Tipp 5
Cork 1 (one)
Att @Bandage

Great start to this half

Tipps defending is fucking brilliant. What a point there after turning over yet another Cork attack. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

What a game

Tipp 6
Cork 1 (one)
Att @Bandage

Why wouldnā€™t Oā€™Rourke just tap it over?

Cork 2 points in 47 mins.

47 minutes mate?

1 Like