2017 All Ireland Under 21 Football Championship

ET - HT
Tipp 0-13 Limerick 0-11

Another black card for Tipp player, Tipp now out of outfield subs as 8 used.

U21 Football

FT
AET

Limerick 0-16 Tipperary 0-14

there was ET i believe joe

2 Likes

41 min later i know prick

6 Likes

:grinning:

Good man Joe!! :smile:

6 points isnā€™t a huge margin of victory for a Kerry side who I would have thought were strong favourites.

Hope could kill youā€¦

So do we know whether Cork are any good? They absolutely mangled us at minor level in 2014, but I donā€™t think our performance at minor in 2014 is a real barometer of where this team is at. They did get to an All-Ireland final but Iā€™m not sure how much of that team will be left.

Sean Powter & Michael Hurley probably two of their most high-profile players?

Without knowing a huge amount about them, I think weā€™ll give them a right oul rattle. Was hugely impressed with the attitude of our lads tonight, worked very hard. If they cut out the sloppy frees conceded, thereā€™s definitely a lot of strength and aerial ability there.

@caoimhaoin what are Cork like??

Getting a win under the belt especially after ET will bring Limerick on a good bit,need to hit the ground running and drag Cork into the trenches if we can.

All the big guns still left standing at this stage.

Dublin, Kerry, Cork, Tyrone, Limerick.

Donegal are the team to stop in Ulster. Armagh and Derry should be decent too.

1 Like

thereā€™s no need for that Joe
ye played well and were unlucky to loose out in the end

Typical. The usual. Plenty ability. Shit management doing more fitness than football. Clashing with Colleges and hurlers/management. Forcing lads to double up training nights. One player told me recently the management are bluffers. So thatā€™ll tell ya. If its tight Cork will lose, thats what usually happens with disenchanted teams/counties.

Sheer ability might get them somewhere but i suspect Limerick and Kerry are better than then anyway now.

3/4 really good minors last year but i think all but 1 are still Minor.

I hope they lose. Force the issue a bit

1 Like

I imagine Mayo and Galway will be daycent out wesht.

Dublin will most likely come through the other side of Leinster to face winners of Laois and Offaly.

Ah Kev. Never wish your team to lose.

1. They are not my team.
  2. Its the irish way for things to have to be catostrophic before change will occur. Its only a total systems failure (which most reasonable people recognised years ago) that will allow for change.

Donegal look like they will be missing a few key players for the Tyrone game so I think we will take them.