2017 Georgia v Ireland - Ireland v Serbia - World Cup Qualifiers

Its time to start giving LOI players a chance, in the next campaign.

The days of Irish lads making it in England are more less over.

1 Like

Just in the bed now after a long day and dropping the lads home,wrecked tired,like a cunt and 12 hrs of work tomorrow :rollseyes: Russia is gone now forget all the bullshit ifs and buts,fuck it all.

Thought Serbia dealt with us very well, defended well after the sending off. We were so predictable as usual.
@Rocko you were right about Christie, he was muck. Needs to learn how to shoot, cross and kick a ball with his left foot. Still think Hoolahan came off too early. Brady was very disappointing.
We have very little creativity, we canā€™t string any series of passes together and we inevitably go to the route one shit, which is just getting easier and easier to defend against.
Weā€™re not going to the world cup, fuck it anyway.

1 Like

All the money john Delaney has pumped into the game of soccer in Eire and they are still fucking stone useless at it.

1 Like

Like all the money youā€™ve pumped into the oldest profession in the world and you still canā€™t get a bone on unless the missus is forced to watch.

5 Likes

Your posts are indecent and downright nasty. Wise up.

Only towards one poster mate, and its small beer compared to whatā€™s come the other way

Great post.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a very very very strange post, and yet another off topic reference by you to my sex life.

1 Like

Whats more is the Serbs knew Christie was shit. Their 2 best chances in the first half came from them getting in behind him. They were happy connceding so much space to him too knowing he couldnt cross or shoot. Ultimately the goal came down his flank as well with him getting sucked into the centre back position. But I would absolve him of blame in this instance.

Everything is on topic here, I thought it was a perfectly suitable comparison, if you swap that blondie wan on Delaneyā€™s arm for your missus theyā€™re both forced to watch a mix of useless cunts and professionals going at it a few times a year, Delaney seems an alright sort though so Iā€™m sure Ms English sleeps well at night.

1 Like

Of course they did, theyā€™re professional footballers who know how to spot a weakness. Christie is incredibly limited, its no surprise to anybody.

I donā€™t think heā€™s that bad. His final ball for a full back is very poor but heā€™s not bad in general play in my view.

It wouldnā€™t take a genius to figure out that our best player is injured so that guy now in his position is only a back up and should be targeted.

2 Likes

His final ball is poor, his positional sense is poor, and he runs into dead ends. Heā€™s game, but heā€™s very limited as an international full back. It doesnt help that the gap between himself and Coleman was so pronounced. Watching 10 minutes of any game involving Cyrus would tell anyone that, it wasnā€™t like the Serbs were tactical geniuses for figuring it out.

@ChocolateMice 2002-2015 " Robbie Keane is muck, he is overrated & too slow"
@ChocolateMice 6/9/17 " we miss Robbie Keane"

2 Likes

Which fella is Robbie Keane?

Itā€™s English lads making it in England that the Irish soccer lads back to turn round our fortunes.

Both statements could be argued . I disagree with the first .

Itā€™s like Ivan Yates all over again