2017 NFL division 4. The one this board cares about

Do we still play that?

I donā€™t really know as Iā€™m not in touch with anyone involved but itā€™s our second year in a row of being involved in a 3-horse race for the 2 promotion spots in division 4. My second hand information is that the players are very happy with the new regime so far. Anyone with promotion ambitions should surely expect to win their home games anyway. McEnaney is quoted in the local press as being impressed with Limerick against Kerry (he was at it), saying itā€™ll be very tough but weā€™re focused on our own performance. Usual kinda shite, I guess.

Weā€™ll find out on Sunday.

I think itā€™s fantastic that we have Limerick in home this weekend and the weekend after.

Youā€™d have to wonder did anyone think it might be clever to double them up?

Do we have round 2 of the football on Sunday week though? Ireland is a very small country. People should be fine with travelling to both games on successive weekends if theyā€™re interested in each of them. Who the fuck wants to sit through two games on the same day at this time of year anyway? Cunts like you are always nitpicking and having a go at the association. Iā€™m sick of it.

5 Likes

Have you ever driven from Abbeyfeale or Tournafulla to Wexford pal? Itā€™s a pain in the hole so it is.

Yes.

1 Like

Who fookin knows. Banty was down at the McGrath cup final scoping ye out. Ye are very fast and fit apparently, especially in the forwardsā€¦

Added a bit of pace there alright. I would love a couple more ballwinners, someone that we could stick at the edge of the square and two midfielders. Kickouts could be a problem.

1 Like

We will batter those cunts. Home or away.

Weā€™ll do the double over em.

That looks like a fairly strong lineup as far as Wexford football teams go.

Would be assuming by that we are straight out playing at sweeper. James Stafford wouldnā€™t be a full forward at all.

Yea, Iā€™d say youā€™re right, Banty is meant to have been training with an extra man back anyway. Young enough squad, think I counted seven u-21s. Whose injured at the minute, Reagan, Shanley, anyone else?

Our PRO needs a verbal warning. Heā€™s after getting the kit man wrong, inexplicably.

Whoā€™s the kit man?

Are you the Wexford rep of the Limerick supporters club or something?

Well spotted @Appendage. David Murphy jnrā€™s dad is the kit man, not David Byrne snrā€¦

Ye are on the road to nowhere with errors like that .

sigh