2017 NFL division 4. The one this board cares about

Co killer

2 Likes

Does Adrian Flynn still play?

Did his cruciate in the county final, but is recovering faster than expected and was added to Banty’s extended panel

Get the fook out of this thread

8 U21s there, and another 5 who would be U23. There was a good crop coming through that age bracket, and a few more could potentially still break through from that grouping. A few from last years minors should make the step up within a year or 2 as well. Plenty to work with, just needs stability for a year or 2 and I think they could start pushing on again in the next couple of years once the transition takes place. There was no real development of young players the last few years into senior, so there is a big gap between the likes of Brosnan, Malone, Waters etc to the young group, not real middle age to take up the leadership once they all go.

Huh?

Ill be supporting Leitrim/malahide this year

1 Like

Limerick side

Fahy didn’t look 100% fit against Kerry, hopefully he’s a bit sharper today, think he’s a good player. I wonder is Hannon injured, I thought he did well the last day.

And Jamie Lee kicked a nice point or two when he came on the last day.

Are any of the Wexford or Limerick contingent heading to Wexford Park tomorrow?

Best of luck to all.

May the best 2 teams get promoted.

1 Like

Can’t travel to wexford today so will be following radio. A crucial game, a real 4-pointer

Half times.

Wexford - Limerick level.
Carlow a point up against Westmeath.
Leitrim seven up v Wicklow.

Waterford beat London by 11

I think Waterford will be top at the end of round 1.

Limerick do lose to Wexford, but Westmeath have only drawn with Carlow. That’s encouraging considering we play them next week.

Final score from aughrim leitrim 1.17 to Wicklow 0.10 great result #AllianzLeagues
@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy @Matty_Hislop @anon67715551 @farmerinthecity @thedancingbaby.Great win for us today lads.We’ll win this league yet.

3 Likes

“Official Wexford GAA” has some match clips on Facebook within a 2-minute interview with our keeper Shane Roche. The Limerick chaps might be interested in seeing their goal and Roche’s save from Neville.

1 Like

Poor mistake from him for the goal I thought. Never looked like winning it. Good save though.

Thought the defender could have done more too. Maybe obstructed the Limerick chap in a sly way to stop getting a run on it.

Limerick had a goal disallowed. What happened with that?