2017 RBS 6 Nations

Ginger mcloughlin.

Its a very similar scenario to the 2011 season. In 2011 in the fourth round of games Ireland went to Cardiff needing a win to set up a championship decider on the last day at Lansdowne Road against an England side likely to be chasing a Grand Slam. Ireland just like 2011, lost in Cardiff and again six years ago after the Irish loss in Cardiff, England duly wrapped up the Championship with a weekend to spare winning the Calcutta Cup game against Scotland and then came to Dublin for the final leg of a Grand Slam. Ireland comprehensively denied England a Grand Slam, winning 20-8.

1 Like

answer Nembo’s question please

You should practice that you preach. You talk about honesty to the forum, yet you persist in dishonestly pedalling lies. You’re hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I’ll give you another opportunity to answer the question and set the record straight about the blatant lies you are telling. Point out where I stated that Cavan, Offaly and Roscommon were big names in modern day GAA.

Be honest to the forum Geoff and answer the question.

Why are you referencing Manuel Zelaya in this argument? He has nothing to do with you and this debate, nowhere before now have you repeated those views of Manuel.

Manuel Zelaya and @GeoffreyBoycott are one and the same. When the forum relaunched, for whatever reason Manuel Zelaya ID no longer worked, and it wouldn’t allow me set it up again. I had no option but to relaunch and did so as @GeoffreyBoycott.

You were clearly under that impression that I formerly posted as Manuel Zelaya. How else do you explain directing jibes about marathon running at @GeoffreyBoycott when it was the poster Manuel Zelaya who pulled out of the Dublin marathon in 2014.

2 Likes

Now that I’ve clarified that, you might direct us to posts from either Manuel Zelaya or @GeoffreyBoycott where I cited Cavan, Roscommon and Offaly as big names in modern day GAA.

It’s convenient this is the first time you have disclosed this.

Oxymorons by a third poster are completely irrelevant to this matter.

You need to be honest with the forum and tell is why tradition is everything on one hand and means nothing on the other.

You can’t just pick and choose when to apply your rationale, it has to be consistent and you need to be honest with the forum.

is geoff, manuel or wriggley disregarding tradition now? wtf

isnt he always slagging Chelsea about having no tradition?

it really is something to witness 2 master debaters going toe to toe

I’d love to know what “former traditional” encompasses.

Boycott/Zelaya has a unique talent to contradict himself in two consecutive words.

Why have you repeatedly over the past two years directed comments about marathon running to @GeoffreyBoycott if you didn’t believe that I was one and the same as Manuel Zelaya? It was Manuel Zelaya poster who pulled out of the marathon.

You need to honest with the forum and post up the reference you allege I made to Cavan, Offaly and Roscommon as big names in modern day GAA. I never said that. Either you accept my word on that and retract your comment and apologise or put up the post where you say, I said it.

1 Like

:popcorn:

1 Like

Stay on point. I’ll ask the question yet again. Post up where I said Cavan, Offaly and Roscommon were big names in modern day GAA.

Be honest with the forum Geoff.

Why does tradition now no longer matter to you?

I won’t be put off point by your side issues, we need to clarify why you suddenly drop your code of principles when different parties are involved.

Why did he pull out of the Marathon? Was it a bad training injury?

Did you read the post you just quoted?

Yes, my question still stands.

FAO of @Fran

1 Like