Journalist Investigated over Teenage Girl

Incident?

Bang out of order bringing one of life’s true gentlemen, Harry Kane, into a thread discussing such depravity and wickedness. The lengths to which you will go to have a dig at Tottenham Hotspur, the team you were supporting only last season knows no bounds.

5 Likes

More evasion.

Typical Boycott.

What was the Harry Kane question?

1 Like

How many goals did he score in Europe this year. Boycott answered a question that wasn’t asked and refused to address it when called up on it.

He’s been running ever since which is ironic for a guy who shit a marathon.

mate, you refereed to a singular incident here

wtf are you on about?

a couple of questions for @GeoffreyBoycott still outstanding here

Classic evasion tactic from @Nembo_Kid. His side kick @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is getting the mother and father of all clampings for his double standards and selective outrage on child abuse so let’s start talking about something completely unrelated - Harry Kane goalscoring record.

As an aside I see you are now saying I answered the Harry Kane question but you weren’t happy with the answer I provided. Why don’t you or you sidekick go off and do a bit of research on it if you’re that exercised about it. It’ll only take you a few minutes.

@Nembo_Kid silent as well about the role of his new found club Chelsea in the sex abuse scandal. He saves his outrage for the big issues like Harry Kane and his goalscoring record or harsh words that were said about Glasgow Celtic losing 7-0 in Barcelona.

1 Like

you talked about a singular incident above mate - why?

Referred

Ironically a favoured tactic of bullies abusers and politicians

1 Like

& wont works

1 Like

I’m just calling out the irony in you pursuing this with vigour when you can’t address simple questions put towards you.

The hero of the anti rugby football clique, going away for a long time.

another GGA hero bites the dust

his GGA club are hugely at fault here too

2 Likes

Welcome to two years ago

was it not at county level where he was doing this? Or was there abuse within his club too?

If you tolerate Rix then your children will be next.

5 Likes