2017 RBS 6 Nations

Stay on point. I’ll ask the question yet again. Post up where I said Cavan, Offaly and Roscommon were big names in modern day GAA.

Be honest with the forum Geoff.

Why does tradition now no longer matter to you?

I won’t be put off point by your side issues, we need to clarify why you suddenly drop your code of principles when different parties are involved.

Why did he pull out of the Marathon? Was it a bad training injury?

Did you read the post you just quoted?

Yes, my question still stands.

FAO of @Fran

1 Like

Informative, I apologise if I caused any offence

No offence taken mate, enjoy what’s left of your weekend.

Cheers pal, same to you and yours

England U20’s win the Grand Slam with a 14-10 win over a gallant Ireland. @Bandage, Jack Stafford made a serious impact when he came on. I’d nearly throw him in instead of Kieran Marmion tomorrow. They might be renaming that Seamus Kelly roundabout yet.

1 Like

:rolling_eyes:

A trip to see Scotland take on Italy in the deadest of dead rubbers. George must have rightly pissed off Ryle.

@gilgamboa Do you reckon the French will give it the two fingers today considering the announcement during the week?

Dead rubber? Don’t Scotland have a top half finish to play for?

3 Likes

No I doubt it. The players involved are in the shop window

1 Like

Plus a lot of talk that French will adopt Irish system where top players are union contracted. I’d say that looks a lot more attractive to the players this week.

1 Like

Scotland make hard work of it but went past the 25 point handicap.
Then with time up they lose a line out almost on their own line, I was waiting for Italy to score and shaft me but all is good.
29-0

2 Likes

Congrats mate. :clap::clap:

There’s no such thing as a dead rubber in test rugby. Quite apart from that there’s British Lions places and World Cup seedings up for grabs too.

1 Like