2017 RBS 6 Nations

What did fennelly do ?

Amusing to see you banging on about double standards and hypocrisy

This was your opening intervention on the rugby discussion this afternoon.

You might point out where I cited that Cavan, Offaly and Roscommon were big names in modern day GAA. I have you so rattled at this stage that your’re just resorting now to pedalling blatant lies and false facts.

2 Likes

nicely edited

Why are you referencing posts from Manuel Zelaya?

Curious that you keep referencing marathon running comments to yours truly in relation to @Manuel_Zelaya pulling out of the 2014 Dublin Marathon.

2 Likes

Nothing at all tonight . Kk worst forward .

I guess because he won multiple trophies at Leinster (playing a v attractive style) and has won two 6N. The rugby media are quizlings of the highest order though.

Media tide started to turn against Schmidt at last WC IMO…he feeds them an amount of bullshit about injury status of the players and it drives them ape

1 Like

he asked you why are you referencing him?

you didnt answer that just like a rake of questions over the last week

France had a thumping victory in Rome today over Italy and retain the Giuseppe Garibaldi Cup. The French are improving incrementally and Guy Noves will be delighted that they’ve won a trophy for the second successive season under his coaching.

From an Irish point of view, while the Grand Slam, the Triple Crown and the championship are all now out of reach, and the Centenary Quaich was also lost in disappointing fashion, there’s still the small matter of the Millennium Trophy to play for next Saturday.

That would fit nicely in the Lansdowne Road trophy room beside the Lansdowne Cup which was retained back in November, and the Admiral Brown Cup which Ireland have proudly held since 2014.

1 Like

You haven’t answered a very important question yourself -your double standards on child sex abuse. You refuse to condemn the despicable behaviour and cover up at Chelsea FC involving a long standing paedophile employee but you condemn the GAA and a GAA club when a journalist is convicted for sexual offences involving a minor.

1 Like

offences?

the other day you said incident

whats going on?

Why do you refuse to condemn Chelsea FC for the cover up of their paedophile employee?

if it happened pre conte then i condemn it

1 Like

:eek:
You’re spending too much time conversing with the roaster element on here

1 Like

thats actually a tremendous post

Doesn’t answer my question.

Ginger mcloughlin.

Its a very similar scenario to the 2011 season. In 2011 in the fourth round of games Ireland went to Cardiff needing a win to set up a championship decider on the last day at Lansdowne Road against an England side likely to be chasing a Grand Slam. Ireland just like 2011, lost in Cardiff and again six years ago after the Irish loss in Cardiff, England duly wrapped up the Championship with a weekend to spare winning the Calcutta Cup game against Scotland and then came to Dublin for the final leg of a Grand Slam. Ireland comprehensively denied England a Grand Slam, winning 20-8.

1 Like

answer Nembo’s question please

You should practice that you preach. You talk about honesty to the forum, yet you persist in dishonestly pedalling lies. You’re hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I’ll give you another opportunity to answer the question and set the record straight about the blatant lies you are telling. Point out where I stated that Cavan, Offaly and Roscommon were big names in modern day GAA.