2018–19 UEFA Nations League and UEFA 2020 qualifying thread

Moooooiiiiiccchael McMullan reporting on Czech Republic - Ukraine on Virgin Media Three here.

ok we are going with 5 3 2

Haimov (beitar)

dasa (MTA
Yeini (MTA)
Kapiloto (Hap haifa)
Habsi (Mac Haifa
Tawatha (eintracht fr)

dor peretz (MTA)
Natchko (olymoiacos
Kayal (brighton)

zehavi (Guangzhou R and F)
Dabbour (RB Salzburg)

@Cicero_Dandi Can you please let me know what shape the Italian national side is in at the moment? I’m thinking of hitting them to comfortably beat poland. Grazi

Decent but I don’t like the look of the team to start tonight. Mancini investing a lot of faith in clown shoe Balotelli.

Immobile needs to be our main striker.

1 Like

Will he not shine for a game or two before turning into a cock again? Tonight could be the night!

I wouldn’t trust him to do anything.

agreed

1 Like

Bernadeschi nearly puts us 1 up.

Balotelli has been dogshit so far.

Zielinski puts Poland 1 up.

Italy have been so flat.

Who’s the presenter on Virgin Media Three? I’ve never seen him on TV or heard him on radio before.

Not UEFA Nations but Belgium are beating the Scotch 2-0. An awful dispossession for the first and keeper beaten on his near post for the second, with a bullet to be fair, but it barely went over his head

3-0 one for batshiteye after the Scotch centre half gave it away under absolutely no pressure whatsoever. They are muck

@mickee321, was that Mixu Paatelainen managing wither Latvia or Andorra? I’m pretty sure the camera zoomed in on him during Derek Ryan’s round up last night. VM3 are treating this akin to Champions League so had a full round up of all the groups last night with Derek and Michael McMullan reporting. The total and utter lack of interest of McCarthy and Quinn was very apparent when Tommy Martin was questioning them on the section D highlights.

On a point of order mate, its Virgin Three. Media has no place in the channel name. Unless Sky have cut it out of course.

Mancini persisting with Balotelli after 60 minutes of nothing so far.

Balotelli whistled off.

Belotti on.

4-0 after another very handy dispossession in the Scotch half.

This is a terrible performance.

Mancini out.

Pelanty.

Looked a harsh one.

Chiesa very positive since coming in.

Jorginho ties it up.