2018/2019 UEFA Champions League Round of 8

Juventus v Barca final for me.

1 Like

Liverpool v Man U in a semi would split Irish soccer worse than Saipan .

1 Like

Who else were Liverpool going to get but Porto again!

Winners of Barcelona vs. Man United play Liverpool or Porto.

The Man Utd fan in squawking about handy draws in Europe … Fergie was the king of it and If I recall correctly, Utd wouldnt be in the CL but for softest run in the EL last year … or was that the season before?

1 Like

Porto is a tough draw. No easy games at this stage. Winners will have home second game in semi finals.

1 Like

Squawking enough for you to bite anyway!

You’ll know when I bite, son … a i’ll have half your nose in my mouth when I do :rage:

Tottingham
Juventus
Barcelona
LFC

Very happy with quarter-final draw, not so happy with the semi-final draw.

Anyway like last year another piss easy path will have ye embarrassed eventually.

Liverpool beat the greatest and most expensive team ever assembled last year in the quarter finals

The Browns?

2 Likes

Utd will get thumped by Barca 3 or 4-1 on aggregate.

Barcelona v Manchester United tie has been reversed so that Manchester United are at home first.

The fix is in.

Seriously though, how difficult can it be to hold two different European ties in different stadiums in the same city on successive nights, which is the reason given for the reversal.

Porto waiting in the long grass here.

Ajax will be delighted with that draw. The only team with any sort of European tradition on that side of the draw.

2 Likes

Hotel accommodation for visiting fans has a lot to do with it apparently.

Yeah the hotels in Manchester would be full of United fans.

10 Likes

A cumulative 6 or 8,000 away supporters looking for accommodation is not much of a reason to distort the sporting integrity of the competition.

:rofl: