2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

That in fact is a nod to the Japanese lad with the chip shop who was once a chef to the Emperor. You got a free flag (allegedly) with a snack-box on the week of championship games.
I’m confident our Southern correspondent will confirm this later. **

** Maybe not that confident in hindsight.

3 Likes

No. Are you a vegetarian?

At least the bull gets a go at one of the hoors putting him in the ring.
One of the tricks in dog fighting is for the master to try and stay in the line of sight of his dog. The reason being that a good fighting dog will fight to the death out of a sense of loyalty. Anyone throwing a dog into that business should have a dog set on them.

2 Likes

TBH, anyone in the dog fighting/raging world is a sick fuck

2 Likes

It’s all cruelty to animals, as is slaughtering animals for food.

I don’t have any qualms about it, I’ve no real issue with dog fighting, as someone who eats meat it would be hypocritical for me to do so.

Raging? Thats what they used to call partying in Summer Bay. Not sure why youd be so opposed to it but each to their own

3d4971177ec2616bcf42b87761965cde

Even by your standards, that’s incredibly idiotic.

1 Like

No. What is your point?

You are too stupid.

Big difference between eating to live and starving, mentally and physically abusing dogs so they will tear each other apart for fun of humans.

You are a disgusting human

Only the lowest psychopaths and their weak insecure followers are into this shit

2 Likes

Either slaughter and torture of animals is wrong or it isn’t. I’m not an idiot but you are a hypocrite. You don’t need to slaughter farm animals to survive, it’s a choice you make.

The hypocrisy to moan about getting dogs to fight for entertainment purposes on one hand but you’re happy enough for cattle to be brutally slaughtered because it arouses your palate.

Lads that like horse racing up in arms bout this comment

1 Like

Treating an animal well then eating them is bizarre behavior

Are you suggesting they should be treated badly?

1 Like

Nope, I’m suggesting we should stop eating meat until clean meat is on the market

Whas clean meat boss?

Lab grown meat

Doesn’t sound free range to me

1 Like

It’s like excusing a paedo because their victim was groomed.

Bizarre.

1 Like

Pure genius

You do not get evolution do you

Anyway we have identified you as at best a vompletely morally corrupt and disgusting human

And most likely a total psychopath

1 Like