2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Some amount of tickets floating around for this. Lads canā€™t give them away

I think Tyrone have a good chance today, less than 50-50 alright, but a decent puncherā€™s chance.

I heard somewhere that Mickey Harte has been involved in 30 finals as a manager and lost three.

Iā€™m sure thatā€™s not quite correct as I can think of four heā€™s lost off the top of my head - the 1997 All-Ireland minor final, the 2005 Ulster final, the 2012 Division 2 League final and the 2013 Division 1 League final.

Still, the general point holds. Harte does not lose many finals, and he generally gets quick revenge on the teams that inflict final defeats. He got quick revenge on the inflictors of the first three defeats, but hasnā€™t yet got revenge on Dublin. I would not rule out his chances of doing so today.

Tyroneā€™s pedigree is to be very much respected.

Mayo are BOX OFFICE.

Upper Davin row B for us today

Looking forward to it as have not been at a football final for more than 20 years.

Tyrone will keep the game tight. Dublin subs win it. A well worn script

Prediction of over 1000 fist passes today.

Tyrone by four.

Have one for the Upper Deck of the Hogan that I canā€™t get rid of.

1 Like

Thereā€™s tickets everywhere lads.Anyone that wants one will get 1

Rochford was enjoying his powder-puff interview with Miriam until she started reading out text messages :persevere:

Found a heap of tickets in behind a bale of straw here lads, everyone who wants one will get one.

5 Likes

Wouldnā€™t even be worth the match to burn them

1 Like

Tyrone fans?

Heaps of single spares about. Iā€™ve three or four runs done to either end of the Jones Rd, thatā€™s enough of it now

@Cicero_Dandi

Seems you are the one talking rubbish

Thatā€™s proof?

lets hope Dublin put these handpassing fuckers back into the stone age

1 Like

Unlike last years semi final, Iā€™d give Tyrone a chance today. Dublin to win by about 4 though.

That youā€™re on Facebook and giving it face value says a lot.

Just heading for the Ivy House now.

1 Like

Found 6 tickets in a box of cornflakes this morning lads. used them to wipe my hole as I was out of bog roll

Absolutely more proof than some gobshite making stuff up on a website