2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

The stewards seem to have let some child in a Dublin jersey onto the pitch up near the Tyrone goal

1 Like

In fairness Tyrone played well for 10 minutes there.

Phantom penalty turned the game. How Fenton didn’t walk I don’t know.

1 Like

Dirty cowards is all they are.

1 Like

Tyrone are fairly horrid but I wouldn’t mind that if they could back it up but they’ve fallen apart for the second year in a row to Dublin

A load of shapers staying out on the pitch :rofl:

This game is far from over

1 Like

We’re done with the Murchan jokes Mac

1 Like

You have to admire that limitless appetite Dublin have for work.

Tyrone, Christ they are a terrible shower for being really good & really really shit. They’ve really shot themselves in the foot here.

It’s ht mate…another 35 mins of Dublin dominance too come

Back to Nazi megastructures on Discovery.

11 Likes

I’d watch that.

2 Dublin lads tripped over each other for a Tyrone kickout, Tyrone on the attack and Lane calls back play. I’ve never ever ever ever seen a free like that before.
SHAME on the Gaa. Shame on cork.

1 Like

It’s barely midday in Brazil :joy:

1 Like

Tyrones transition from defence to attack is about 5 seconds slower than Dublins. Dublin just don’t give you an opportunity to get your defensive unit set. They are committing players to runs from Cooper, McCarthy, McCaffrey etc who are not that accurate and dont reaply want to kick and leaving Rock, O Callaghan in splendid isolation behind them. Colm Cavanagh is really poor and needs to be hooked. Not contributing anything.

If McBrearty didn’t get injured for Donegal we would have had a proper final here today.Meath had Tyrone bate months back only for a phantom extra minute added on in injury time.I hope Dublin go on and annihilate these deviants and rapist apologists in the second half and retire that utter cunt Mickey Harte.

8 Likes

Mickey Harte doing a Phil Brown on it

Post reported. Horrendous stuff.

Can’t see us pulling back a 7 point deficit. Getting blown away by Dublin in the middle third at the minute.

Misses have utterly drained the confidence out of the team. Some of the shot selection from McShane, Harte, McGeary, Sludden and McKernan have been criminal when we find primary possession so hard.

McShane’s decision making would drive you to drink. Similar performance to Monaghan, start off so well but the misses just suck the confidence out of the team.

3 Likes

Go away you little rat.